3 Watch

The Grapevine
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I assume that my problem is due to me being on 3 network, rather than the phone itself...

If somebody phones me while my phone is off or out of signal, i dont recieve any missed calls or any infomation letting me know who has phoned. When i was on vodafone i used to get 'call catchers' which was a text message telling me who had phoned. Is there any way i can turn call catchers, or a similar service, on? My phone is a sony ericsson k800i if that helps
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vodafone have an automated system that sends you a text when ever you've missed a call (something along those lines, i've not been on Vodafone before).

Only certain networks do it, i mean i'm on Orange and i don't know when someone's phone me or not when my phone's been off.
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vodafone and Orange do it, I don't think other networks do. O2 haven't while I've been with them, and 3 never did in the 18 months I was over there...
didgeridoo12uk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if they leave a voice mail you'll get a text....

if they dont leave a voicemail, the call obvs wasn't important very important... so in my mind it doesn't really matter
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
if they leave a voice mail you'll get a text....

if they dont leave a voicemail, the call obvs wasn't important very important... so in my mind it doesn't really matter
Good shout :top:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed