Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i like the idea of just cleaning but i dont want to do kids parties. well i wouldnt mind as long asi dont have to do them on my own or act stupid. anyone ever done kids parties

ReputationRep:
    BUMP
    plz help

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends which store you work in. I know the 4 nearest to me don't have the children's parties area anymore.

But if you do have to do the parties, you probably will have to do them on your own and act a little silly.

I used to do this in my old job, and it really isn't as bad as you think.

ReputationRep:
    i had an interview for customer care assistant and it turned out that i would sometimes be cleaning and sometimes on the tills or in the kitchen. The manager told me that everyone switches around so maybe its diferent from store to store.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.