(Original post by londonmyst)
In a context like a hookup, date or potential bf? :confused:
Probably Bf
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wdym? Personality wise probably intelligence, respectful and kind, good sense of humour, not overly emotional but not devoid of emotions either
Last edited by SuperiorPotato; 4 weeks ago
Issakatie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
These should be a given: kind, honest, trustworthy, loyal, good at communicating and know what they want (in the relationship)

Sense of humour, not always serious and not dumb preferably

Hopefully emotionally mature, capable of forming and having a healthy relationship. That sounds easy but you would be surprised the amount of people who seem very capable and think they are of having a relationship but are not, due to many reasons.

I think other traits will be very much dependent on the person and what they are compatible with and personally like.
Last edited by Issakatie; 4 weeks ago
Squirmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Issakatie)
These should be a given: kind, honest, trustworthy, loyal, good at communicating and know what they want (in the relationship)

Sense of humour, not always serious and not dumb preferably

Hopefully emotionally mature, capable of forming and having a healthy relationship. That sounds easy but you would be surprised the amount of people who seem very capable and think they are of having a relationship but are not, due to many reasons.

I think other traits will be very much dependent on the person and what they are compatible with and personally like.
I get that they should be a given, but so many girls go for guys that are the complete opposite of this... That’s why it confuses me
Squirmz
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Wdym? Personality wise probably intelligence, respectful and kind, good sense of humour, not overly emotional but not devoid of emotions either
Not looks at all?
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Squirmz)
Probably Bf
Calm, caring, ambitious, honest, dog friendly, sexually compatible.
An interest in books, cooking, history, egyptology or theology is always good.
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not looks at all?
Oh yeah looks matter to me I just listed personality

Looks wise : Dark hair and taller than me and that's it really but I do like fierce eyes
SirDaShawn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Looks,money,status or fame.

Im not going to argue this as we all know that any girl wouldn't think for a second if ronaldo asked them on a date
Squirmz
Rep:
?
Oh yeah looks matter to me I just listed personality

Looks wise : Dark hair and taller than me and that's it really but I do like fierce eyes
Hmm fair enough. You feel looks are much more of a type thing than a generic thing? Can someone be good looking to everyone?
Squirmz
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Calm, caring, ambitious, honest, dog friendly, sexually compatible.
An interest in books, cooking, history, egyptology or theology is always good.
That’s very specific, but interesting, lol.
vix.xvi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by squirmz)
this^^^
confidence
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hmm fair enough. You feel looks are much more of a type thing than a generic thing? Can someone be good looking to everyone?
Yup it's up to the person and beauty is different to everyone but I do feel like there is one type or similar type of look that the majority would find attractive
Squirmz
Rep:
?
Yup it's up to the person and beauty is different to everyone but I do feel like there is one type or similar type of look that the majority would find attractive
What look is that? Haha
Brutal Bee
Badges: 22
Report 4 weeks ago
Intelligence 🥵
Humour 🥵
kindness 🥵
Honesty 🥵
Someone who makes you want to be a better person, points out your BS and isn't afraid to be entirely honest with you. 🥵

Synergy_ I am addicted to this emoji, help.
Issakatie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I get that they should be a given, but so many girls go for guys that are the complete opposite of this... That’s why it confuses me
It can be because people don't know what they want, or they don't know what's best for them. Or they have feelings for someone who is bad for them, someone the opposite of what I said should be a given. Also people can appear to be one thing to one person, but be another to someone else. Or appear to be good but not so underneath, or the other way round. Humans are so complicated lol
username5301604
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not all at once obviously, that is unrealistic, I think. But the many traits I personally find attractive:

Humourous,open-minded, intelligent, responsible, caring, passionate about something, takes care of themselves, or into music/ art, makes me want to be a better person (good influence).

Edit -or someone that enjoys deep conversations lol.
Last edited by username5301604; 4 weeks ago
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What look is that? Haha
I'm not really sure but it's common in most "pretty" people online yk? That look a lot of them have
Squirmz
Rep:
?
I'm not really sure but it's common in most "pretty" people online yk? That look a lot of them have
The ‘I look good but i’m probably an dick’ look? 🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors are most important to you when considering a university in Clearing?

How well the uni/course ranks (6)
17.14%
Location (6)
17.14%
How effective their covid-19 policies are (1)
2.86%
What courses they offer (7)
20%
Course content (6)
17.14%
Social life options (4)
11.43%
Accommodation options (3)
8.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed