The Student Room Group

Why do people hype up a levels so much ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lhh2003
I am in the UK. And so what if I am doing year 12 mocks ? I am not scared for my year 12 mocks, I have worked very hard all year and get ~80-92% per paper. Btw if a student got 9s at GCSEs then they worked hard. Its only a shock to people who got the grades without working hard.

When I was talking about Y12 mocks some people like you get good Y12 mock grades but then go into Y13 thinking that they can get that A/A* just as easily in Y13 (this isn't the case for you but is the case for some others people) when that simply isn't the case in most cases harder work is needed or as another user said you'll be busy doing your FE application, interviews, open days etc in Y13. I've looked at A2 questions and to be frankly honest they look harder and more demanding that the AS and GCSE one's but anyone can get good A-level grades IF they put in the effort.
Original post by lhh2003
Btw , "not insanely difficult" = / = easy. Por favor , entendereste. :rolleyes:

Yes but stop giving students on this forum the wrong idea (I am glad that no Y11's have seen this thread). Also please don't speak in a foreign language without translation outside the languages forum goes against TSR rules.

Quick Reply

Latest