The Student Room Group

I have a drunk doctor in my house what should I do?

I have a drunk doctor in my house. He's constantly shouting and stuff. Don't want to call the Police cos he has already been in trouble with them and don't want him to get struck off.
, we talked about this...
What's he doing in your house? Tell him to leave or kick him out
Just call the police and get them gone, no excuse for repeated bad behaviour. They gotta learn.
Reply 4
Original post by SuperiorPotato
What's he doing in your house? Tell him to leave or kick him out

He lives in my house he's rented a room off me.
Ecoiler are you ok? :rofl3:
I won't don't worry :h: also I hate apples
The real question is Doctor...who? :colone:
Provide him with a blanket and tell him to go to sleep.
Original post by Anonymous
I have a drunk doctor in my house. He's constantly shouting and stuff. Don't want to call the Police cos he has already been in trouble with them and don't want him to get struck off.

Why is him being a doctor relevant to this story :rofl3:
Original post by Anonymous

Tell him to tell you all about medicine and the secrets of studying to become a doctor...in a couple of hours...if you listen carefully it can help you pass med school...supposedly if you are in one. If not just **** in his face!
If it’s any comfort, I used to live in the same student house as a med school student who took drugs... he ended up being a very conventional Gp.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending