University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
traxhill
How much do you pay for a black refill?

ha ha no idea... though my mother claims to know websites where you can get ink for quite cheap and thats what she did for our all in one at home.

I guess i'll just wait and see till the ink runs out.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 21
couture_kid
ha ha no idea... though my mother claims to know websites where you can get ink for quite cheap and thats what she did for our all in one at home.

I guess i'll just wait and see till the ink runs out.

You don't have much to wait, because the cartridges are not full, when you buy a new printer.
Anyway, don't let it without printing at least once/week :smile:
traxhill
You don't have much to wait, because the cartridges are not full, when you buy a new printer.
Anyway, don't let it without printing at least once/week :smile:

:s-smilie::s-smilie:

they normally are, every printer i;ve brought new comes with brand new cartridges, but do you use the printer regually to stop it drying out
Reply 23
I had a Canon IP1000 (If i remember well) and after i made a refill of the black cartridge, i printed more pages than when it was new :smile:

Maybe, this was just an isolate example
Reply 24
Does anyone know where I can buy a printer from? It never occurred to me that I might need my own.
Beesan
Does anyone know where I can buy a printer from? It never occurred to me that I might need my own.

There is a Tesco Extra near the campus, they sell all sorts, and if it's like the one where I live they will definately have printers for reasonable prices.
town is also a bus ride away, shops like agros and that, they sell all that stuff
Reply 27
Thanks for the help :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending