Don’t know what I’m feeling

Watch
Harvster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey, I’ve got these feelings. Like I fancy this girl so bad but she’s not single but also I have a phobia about eating around people, so much that just the thought of doing it petrifies me. Then also as I’m 18 I want to act mature but I’m just not getting it right and with the coronavirus situation it’s really getting me down and I have t got anyone I could chat with. Help and thoughts and advice appreciated. Thank you.
Gillzy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Harvster)
Hey, I’ve got these feelings. Like I fancy this girl so bad but she’s not single but also I have a phobia about eating around people, so much that just the thought of doing it petrifies me. Then also as I’m 18 I want to act mature but I’m just not getting it right and with the coronavirus situation it’s really getting me down and I have t got anyone I could chat with. Help and thoughts and advice appreciated. Thank you.
Just to clarify; you want to take this girl on a date, presumably to a restraunt however she has a boyfriend/girlfriend?
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have the same phobia as you, it's really difficult and debilitating at times.
If you know food is going to be an issue maybe suggest somewhere else for your date? I don't know about you but I find drinks ok to consume around others so maybe you could suggest something like that?
Best of luck :hugs:
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hate to break it to you, but you cannot ask someone out who is already in a relationship.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Hate to break it to you, but you cannot ask someone out who is already in a relationship.
Oh damn I totally missed that when I read the OP:eek:
Yes OP please do not poach other peoples girlfriends
Harvster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Oh damn I totally missed that when I read the OP:eek:
Yes OP please do not poach other peoples girlfriends
I’ve got a job on....I can’t even eat around people so I’ve got little chance of doing that😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (81)
38.39%
Take autumn exams (71)
33.65%
Look for a job (6)
2.84%
Consider an apprenticeship (7)
3.32%
Take a year out (33)
15.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
6.16%

Watched Threads