Urgent advice needed!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi Im a guy.. age 23. I am playing two girls at the same time. I don't know which one I like better. I don't know how to find out. Some days I like one more than the other, and vice-versa. I have spent a lot of time talking and chilling with both of them. I have been been sexually active with both of them. I just don't know what is going!!

Please give your thoughts
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you should be honest with them and make sure they both know that each other exists. Casual sex is ok imo, but honesty and trust is important in any kind of sexual relationship. Ideally you would have told both of them about this right at the start
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do they know about each other...?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Laurence010401)
I think you should be honest with them and make sure they both know that each other exists. Casual sex is ok imo, but honesty and trust is important in any kind of sexual relationship. Ideally you would have told both of them about this right at the start
Both of them that each other exist, however they don't know each others name. It is not really casual sex, as both want a relationship and I have told both of them I like them. Thats why I am confused.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Do they know about each other...?
Yeah however they dont know each others name. What are your thoughts Lovely Mr Fox
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Both of them that each other exist, however they don't know each others name. It is not really casual sex, as both want a relationship and I have told both of them I like them. Thats why I am confused.
They might start being like love island girls an insist that you make your mind up.
just keep being honest with both of them about how you feel 😊
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah however they dont know each others name. What are your thoughts Lovely Mr Fox
Do they both know that your in a sexual relationship with the other?
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My first thought is that both of these girls are being treated like **** by you, secondly that you should leave them both.
Last edited by ROTL94; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
They might start being like love island girls an insist that you make your mind up.
just keep being honest with both of them about how you feel 😊
I dont watch love island so I wouldnt understand that reference.
Yeah but I cant be unsure but I dont know how to pick 1 as I cant be switching whenever I want.
Anonymous #1
Advice on how to prevent that then? I want to hear the angelic roarrrr
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I dont watch love island so I wouldnt understand that reference.
Yeah but I cant be unsure but I dont know how to pick 1 as I cant be switching whenever I want.
Oh sorry, well basically they might want you to make your mind up at some point.
Would you perhaps be more comfortable just staying in a relationship with both of them? As long as they are both comfortable with that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
My first thought is that both of these girls are being treated like **** by you, secondly that you should leave them both.
I know...They know they the other exists however both of these girls are telling me to decide who I want and stick to 1. However I can't make up my mind...
Anonymous #1
Do they both know that your in a sexual relationship with the other?
They know I am on and off with the other as I am always honest
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know...They know they the other exists however both of these girls are telling me to decide who I want and stick to 1. However I can't make up my mind...
Ohhhh they already want you to choose one of them.
It might be best for you to choose neither of them and begin looking elsewhere for sex partners / a girlfriend
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should choose the better version of yourself that doesn't do this kind of **** or starts relationships that began because you were forced into a corner because you didn't know how to keep it in your pants.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They know I am on and off with the other as I am always honest
Would you want to be in an open relationship with both of them? Would they be interested in that...?
Otherwise I would leave them both. Its not fair to either of them.
Anonymous #1
Yeah but the problem is I know that, however I don't know which one to go for... any advice on that?

That's a bit smooth...
Anonymous #1
Oh sorry, well basically they might want you to make your mind up at some point.
Would you perhaps be more comfortable just staying in a relationship with both of them? As long as they are both comfortable with that
Yeah they want that. No loool bro I wish I could have a 3sum but they wouldnt both want to get in a relationship with me as they wouldnt want to share me.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
You should choose the better version of yourself that doesn't do this kind of **** or starts relationships that began because you were forced into a corner because you didn't know how to keep it in your pants.
It was because I was on and off with 1 girl, and didnt speak to her for 3 months in the mean time the 2nd girl came into my life.
Anonymous #1
Would you want to be in an open relationship with both of them? Would they be interested in that...?
Otherwise I would leave them both. Its not fair to either of them.
No they arent willing for that. How do I leave them both... as some days I like one more than the other, and vice-versa as I said in my first post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (115)
25.96%
Better than expected (92)
20.77%
Worse than expected (236)
53.27%

Watched Threads