Boutiques or upmarket clothes stores in Bristol Watch

CHD
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I will be starting at Bristol studying History at the end of September and will be looking to get a new part-time job, probably doing one day a week, to earn some money for going out while I'm there. Despite my fairly young age then I've been fortunate enough to work for premium clothes brands such such as Diesel and Ted Baker and have experience working in flagship stores.

If possible I'd like to stay working with clothes as it's a passion of mine, I was wondering if anybody who lives in Bristol or who is a student there might list me some suggestions for places to apply to when I arrive in September.

Thanks in advance!
History Lost in Physics
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Look at Cabot Circus - they'll be opening in a month. Plenty of shops in broadmead, park street and whiteladies road (probably gloucester road too); other shops in clifton are even more upmarket.
Eternity Forever
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went for a "day" visit in Bristol not too long ago. Broadmead shopping centre looked quite nice.:yep:
mnem89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There are also some fancy boutiques on the Triangle: Jack Wills, Karen Millen and the like.
Jimi Haze
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Apparantly they're a Harvey Nichols opening in this Cabot place - so I think that pretty much covers everything.
CHD
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Fantastic, thanks for all your responses guys!
History Lost in Physics
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jimi Haze)
Apparantly they're a Harvey Nichols opening in this Cabot place - so I think that pretty much covers everything.
Opposite a Topman of a size to rival the one on Oxford street (well by the look of it)
Jimi Haze
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by History Lost in Physics)
Opposite a Topman of a size to rival the one on Oxford street (well by the look of it)
Hellissssh

I hate that Topshop/man - I always get dragged into Topshop although now they've got a coffee shop in it, good thinking Topshop!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • University of Bristol
    Sat, 15 Jun '19
  • University of Bristol
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Are you chained to your phone?