Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well you're not going to get any replies to your question now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stallion007)
    The Thing Is That I Want To Send Some Clothes To Friends And Familly Abroad And Have A Tight Budget. Anyone Know Where I Could Get Cheap Clothes Maybe Clearance Or Unauthentic Clothes Other Than The Most Common Website Ebay. Would Appreciate All Your Help Thnxs
    Hey, a few months ago i brought few wholesale lacoste t-shirts from a wholesaler who promised me that the items were genuine. However, i inspected them when they arrived and they werent authentic. Was guttered as i was a broke student and thought i could make some extra money from the investment. Anyways the seller was no longer an eBay member, thus I have of replica lacoste t-shirts sitting in my room. I have no idea what to do with them, I have given loads to family and friends but i still have a few. So if you want, I could send them to you free of charge all you have to pay for is the postage charge. Anyway let me know if your interested,

thanks
    rj
    rjtrader:hotmail.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Charity shop.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you do the same thing and advertise them as real?

Ebay is always dodgy for named brands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilangel890)
    Why don't you do the same thing and advertise them as real?

Ebay is always dodgy for named brands

Because im not that type of person, i dont want to trick anyone plus it would ruin my lovely 100% feedback record.lol.

Thats why am starting a business with my mum, selling genuine clothing at discounted prices, www.freshgarments.co.uk

As you can tell from the site the business is still in its early stages

ReputationRep:
    Being grammatically anal is surely preferable to sounding like, say, a moron? Besides it means you can do this:

(Original post by stallion007)
    omg i dont know but i have just seen that there is alotof geeks here in tsr . and also to point out i wasnt angry when i put the caps lock . i just forgot to put them off muppets. if youare going to answer my question just do so dont criticise the thread with your ****ing geeky stupidity

ReputationRep:
    New look

ReputationRep:
    Geeky stupidity? :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.