Turn on thread page Beta

An ethical Situation- would you date a person from a different culture or race? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would. My parents wouldnt care.

ReputationRep:
    black women are rididculously hot. i'd smoke that ass *****. so yes

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I would. I don't have preference when it comes to race. Obviously if she was Iranian that would be one more thing in common, but it's not that much of an important factor to me. And my parents wouldn't care either.

ReputationRep:
    **** and forget, and make sure her uncle doesnt find out.

ReputationRep:
    No.

I shall have many children with an English woman before we become a minority in this country.

(in b4 negz)

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: Obviously! If you like them, then why not? If the world was still at a pangea, there wouldn't really be culture diversity and we wouldn't have been nurtured with such a sick perspective.

ReputationRep:
    No. Not because I'm racist, but because I'm taken.

Frivolity aside, if I were single, I don't see why not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    :toofunny: Obviously! If you like them, then why not? If the world was still at a pangea, there wouldn't really be culture diversity and we wouldn't have been nurtured with such a sick perspective.
    How is it 'sick' to prefer your own race and culture above others? It's pretty much natural instinct for a creature to prefer it's own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    How is it 'sick' to prefer your own race and culture above others? It's pretty much natural instinct for a creature to prefer it's own.
    No, the perspective that is indulged in a child's mind, or that a child is nurtured with about marrying/join partner with only their own race is sick. Other than that, it's just personal preference who you are attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Depend what you mean by 'its own'. I assume you mean people who are geared to living in a similar climate. Trouble is if you take that to the nth degree you end up banging your cousin. That is genetic disaster. Spread your wild oats my friend for the health of the planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nu Ordah!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Depend what you mean by 'its own'. I assume you mean people who are geared to living in a similar climate. Trouble is if you take that to the nth degree you end up banging your cousin. That is genetic disaster. Spread your wild oats my friend for the health of the planet.
    Yeah but the left orientated folkz sez that there is a greater genetic variation within races than between races u get mi?

And humans have been doing fine for millenia without huge global wide genetic mixing.

Japan for example probably the most homogenous country on Earth is doing pretty ok without huge miscegnation innit. It's only really Europe, North America and South America that has this, where only around 30% of the world population lives brah.

ReputationRep:
    Corse I wud!!! And I have no problem with foreigners nd different ethnic groupd in the UK as long as they can speak english...............

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't give a damn about what my parents think of my choice of partner, not that I'd expect they'd mind.

ReputationRep:
    I've dated someone from the Philippines before, so no it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    How many of these do we have to have? (before answering this is a rhetorical question btw) And yes.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.