Will the grade boundaries for BTEC level 3 change?

Watch
A-Yellow-Spring
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi all,

I've recently looked at the calculation for the qualification grades in my business and IT level 3 specs. Both of them have the same table for the overall qualification grades however in the Business spec it says that it is "applicable for registration from 1st November 2019" whilst on the IT spec says that it is "applicable for registration from 1st September 2016". I don't understand what that means, does that mean that the minimum required for the grades haven't changed or that they have changed from those dates? I'm worried about this as my extended certificate could be a merit however I will finish my course in 2021 and my points score is right on the minimum of 52 for a merit, which worries me as it might change in 2020. Could anybody clear this confusion up for me or does anyone have the old qualification grade of which I could compare the new one to? Sorry for the rant btw this is just worrying me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
39.43%
Take autumn exams (157)
29.9%
Look for a job (17)
3.24%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.19%
Take a year out (90)
17.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.1%

Watched Threads