What revision/study tips or hacks helped you in your Maths/FM A-Level?

Watch
deerme
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
All I know rn is practice papers which is the most obvious, but if anyone's got anything else they think is helpful please share!
Wazzz108
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by deerme)
All I know rn is practice papers which is the most obvious, but if anyone's got anything else they think is helpful please share!
Yeah, try going through the textbook reading it properly, and trying to understand why something is etc. e.g. in 3D vectors, the r.n=d the unit vector of d is the distance from origin. The n means anything perpendicular, so when it comes to reflection questions this will help a good amount.
Also watch exam solutions, hes pretty cool. And if you want to get better at problem solving, start tackling MAT papers and UKMT papers for fun.
Good luck!
deerme
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wazzz108)
Yeah, try going through the textbook reading it properly, and trying to understand why something is etc. e.g. in 3D vectors, the r.n=d the unit vector of d is the distance from origin. The n means anything perpendicular, so when it comes to reflection questions this will help a good amount.
Also watch exam solutions, hes pretty cool. And if you want to get better at problem solving, start tackling MAT papers and UKMT papers for fun.
Good luck!
thaaaank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (165)
25%
Better than expected (133)
20.15%
Worse than expected (362)
54.85%

Watched Threads