The Student Room Group

Boyfriend going to a party with girls there

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Surely you can see all the horrible comments making my feelings so invalid and treating me as I’m so stupid. I do have friends and I have personal hobbies I do myself (baking). X

BAKING!? Well then, you will make lots of friends very quickly including me!
Original post by Greatwhite
BAKING!? Well then, you will make lots of friends very quickly including me!

I LOVE BAKING! omg come over to my blog thread and we can all chat haha :smile:
I’m ill hahah I can’t

Right then, early night , Netflix on, bubble bath, face mask, deep conditioner, turn your phone off and chill. Get well soon
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
I LOVE BAKING! omg come over to my blog thread and we can all chat haha :smile:

The thing about bullies, especially the online ones, is when confronted, they always backtrack....
I haven't started my course yet, but I wish you all well in the new school year!
Fight the good fight!
Original post by Greatwhite
The thing about bullies, especially the online ones, is when confronted, they always backtrack....
I haven't started my course yet, but I wish you all well in the new school year!
Fight the good fight!

That’s so true! Best of luck to you too :smile:
How do I deal with this Calmly and not overthink? Things have happened way in the past that has ruined my trust slightly so I’m a bit uneasy about things like this so he usually wouldn’t go to a party where girls were but it’s his friends 18th. Does any girls have any advice how to take my mind away from him being near pretty girls that will be drunk?:frown:

Hi, my dear, it sounds like a typical communication thing. You sound really sweet and sensitive which is an amazing trait so props to you. Perhaps my tip would be to just communicate your feelings to your BF in a polite way. Know that it is your every right to be concerned. Wish you well and easier said than done but don't stress, life's too short :smile:

(from a guy's perspective)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending