Paul_Shikinami
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Afternoon!

This morning I got a letter from SFE (dated 6th July) telling me that my Access to Higher Education Loan has been written off because I've completed a Higher Education course. I'm a level 6 Business student at Bournemouth University. I haven't received my final results yet from the Uni (they are released on the 29th of July)

What I want to know is does this communication between Me, SFE and my Uni indicate I've passed the course and earned my degree?
I'm assuming that if I failed or had to resit a unit or module then I wouldn't be eligible or notified of this write off at this point in time?I'm super anxious to get my results, feels like an eternity of waiting!! Thanks for any help in advance!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Paul_Shikinami)
Afternoon!

This morning I got a letter from SFE (dated 6th July) telling me that my Access to Higher Education Loan has been written off because I've completed a Higher Education course. I'm a level 6 Business student at Bournemouth University. I haven't received my final results yet from the Uni (they are released on the 29th of July)

What I want to know is does this communication between Me, SFE and my Uni indicate I've passed the course and earned my degree?
I'm assuming that if I failed or had to resit a unit or module then I wouldn't be eligible or notified of this write off at this point in time?I'm super anxious to get my results, feels like an eternity of waiting!! Thanks for any help in advance!
Possibly but really do you think you were in a position to fail?
I would wait for your final result.
It is what the university say that matters. Is there any reason to think you cv could have failed? If not, then the assumption should be a pass.
Paul_Shikinami
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Possibly but really do you think you were in a position to fail?
I would wait for your final result.
It is what the university say that matters. Is there any reason to think you cv could have failed? If not, then the assumption should be a pass.
Thanks for your reply,

Nah I have no reason to assume I've failed.
I'm just super anxious and curious on how this process works that's all.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Paul_Shikinami)
Thanks for your reply,

Nah I have no reason to assume I've failed.
I'm just super anxious and curious on how this process works that's all.
Just wait and find soemthing to occuopy your mind in the meantime.
It seems reasonnable to assume youve passed.
Paul_Shikinami
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Just wait and find soemthing to occuopy your mind in the meantime.
It seems reasonnable to assume youve passed.
Thanks! Will do!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (11)
18.97%
Better than expected (13)
22.41%
Worse than expected (34)
58.62%

Watched Threads