Greatwhite
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello I am making a career change to Law (GDL) and need a scholarship to take up my unconditional offer. It's a big deal for me as I've 3 kids and I'm a single mum with no financial help or practical support form the father. Does anyone have any sample tests or questions I can practice on please? My understanding is that the test is 30 mins and cannot be retaken or paused. I would be so grateful.
17Student17
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck. I don't have any knowledge of any scholarships for the GDL so hopefully someone will be along soon.
mypinkpunkhair
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have no idea of the types of questions that you will be asked in your online test- who is the scholarship with? I received a major scholarship from my Inn for the BPTC (now BPC) and I am also a parent. One thing I would ask you to consider is the additional costs involved such as books, travel etc. It has cost me a small fortune in all of the other added extras and something which I didn't really account for at the beginning. Best of luck!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Greatwhite)
Hello I am making a career change to Law (GDL) and need a scholarship to take up my unconditional offer. It's a big deal for me as I've 3 kids and I'm a single mum with no financial help or practical support form the father. Does anyone have any sample tests or questions I can practice on please? My understanding is that the test is 30 mins and cannot be retaken or paused. I would be so grateful.
You dont actually give any information as to what its for. You should get an indication on what the test roughly involves by asking them. They are often willing to give example questions.

It could be multiple choice, comprehension, numeric, business proposal. logic based.
Greatwhite
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thanks All.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (179)
24.66%
Better than expected (146)
20.11%
Worse than expected (401)
55.23%

Watched Threads