Turn on thread page Beta

Getting rid of blackheads watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have too many blackheads on my nose, and i cant seem to get rid of them. any effective treatments to get rid of them all? even home remedies.

Using a hot flannel to open the pores and squeezing just makes it bleed, and is difficult to do on the side of my nose. Any advice?

Also, How do i keep them at bay?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Use the search function :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    1. Nose pore strips - you wet your nose, put a strip on and then pull it off when the strip dries
    2. Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda (the powder) with 1 tablespoon of water in a bowl. Mix it into a paste. Spread the paste over your nose and massage it in. Leave for 3 mins then rinse off. It also helps to open the pores before doing this by holding a hot flannel over your nose
    3. stop using soap/water to wash your face. Use botanics cleanser lotion instead.
    Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kilariously Jazzed)
    2. Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda (the powder) with 1 tablespoon of water in a bowl. Mix it into a paste. Spread the paste over your nose and massage it in. Leave for 3 mins then rinse off.
    Does that really work to get rid of them? I'm tempted to try it but i don't want to come out in a rash or something

ReputationRep:
    It does! I did it yesterday lol and I'm pleased with the results lol. No rash!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applemilk1992)
    I have too many blackheads on my nose, and i cant seem to get rid of them. any effective treatments to get rid of them all? even home remedies.

Using a hot flannel to open the pores and squeezing just makes it bleed, and is difficult to do on the side of my nose. Any advice?

Also, How do i keep them at bay?

Thanks
    i use nose pore strips- clean you face with facial clenser (i use clean and clear's, the one with microbeads), after rising with water stick the nose strip on your nose and leave to dry . U can dry your face after u applied the strip by patting towel on your face. peal it off and see the BLACKHEADS!!!

Use toner after cleansing. I use Simple's. they help tighten the pores.

Use non oily moisturiser after toner.

and you'll be a happy beauty

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.