The Student Room Group

Am I bisexual?

So I was hanging out with my friend and whilst we were talking he was shocked in a funny way and shouts "oh my God! Your pupils just dilated" in a non-aggressive way. I said I don't know what the fuss is about and he said that it happens when you're attracted to someone. He is a good looking fella though. Up until now I always thought of myself as a straight man and have always been attracted to women. Could this mean I'm bi without me even knowing?
Are you attracted to him?
Reply 2
Original post by Daveological
Are you attracted to him?

I mean it never crossed my mind until he mentioned it. Now when I see him the thought that he's attractive does cross my mind
There's a difference between being attracted to someone and finding them attractive. You can appreciate someone's appearance and find them attractive without having any feelings for them. Also pupils don't just dilate if you're attracted to someone, their coould have been a lighting change or something.

Original post by Anonymous
I mean it never crossed my mind until he mentioned it. Now when I see him the thought that he's attractive does cross my mind
Reply 4
Well we cannot decide that for you.
If you think you like this guy, than yes, you would be bisexual.
Reply 5
Or maybe they did that because of the light? Ooo spooky thought that it's nothing to do with attraction.

We can't say for sure but you're probably still straight.
well think if u actually like the other gender and think about if u wanna be in a relationship with them, if not then u just think he is gd looking and ur appreciating the face 😂
Reply 8
Original post by Bio 7
Or maybe they did that because of the light? Ooo spooky thought that it's nothing to do with attraction.

Or I may be possessed 😂😂
Reply 9
Original post by fijitastic
There's a difference between being attracted to someone and finding them attractive. You can appreciate someone's appearance and find them attractive without having any feelings for them. Also pupils don't just dilate if you're attracted to someone, their coould have been a lighting change or something.

He is one of the best looking people I’ve seen and now thinking about it, I kinda do find him attractive.
He is one of the best looking people I’ve seen and now thinking about it, I kinda do find him attractive.

Do you think you'd like to kiss him or something more? If so, do you think he'd want too? Lots of lads experiment, don't matter mate. Don't fret
Original post by SMEGGGY
Do you think you'd like to kiss him or something more? If so, do you think he'd want too? Lots of lads experiment, don't matter mate. Don't fret

Recently, yes! But he’s hella straight. Now I can’t even get the thought out of my head haha.
So I was hanging out with my friend and whilst we were talking he was shocked in a funny way and shouts "oh my God! Your pupils just dilated" in a non-aggressive way. I said I don't know what the fuss is about and he said that it happens when you're attracted to someone. He is a good looking fella though. Up until now I always thought of myself as a straight man and have always been attracted to women. Could this mean I'm bi without me even knowing?

Sorry mate that is entirely up to you. If you do though, there's nothing wrong with that. Just be mindful when mentioning it to a girl you'd like to date.
Honestly I am in the same boat as you. You could still be straight and find other people attractive. At the end of the day, you know yourself better than anyone. I feel like there's no need to put labels. I am in the process of discovering my sexuality as well. I think I'm bisexual though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending