The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

21st... in the mad rush! for Devonshire Catered! .. because my birthday is on the 22nd so wanted to celebrate at home before I left. :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
18th at lupton should be good :smile:
Reply 22
Well, I was kinda panicky that everyone would have the same idea as me and be moving in on the 17th to avoid the rush... but clearly not!

So I'll be there midday on Wednesday, Lupton block B ;D
Reply 23
20th
Reply 24
17th here! Leodis! Too excited =D
Reply 25
I'm moving into Concept Place on the 19th! Can't wait :smile:
Reply 26
15 th >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Reply 27
Concept Place on the 18th.
Reply 28
20th, earliest I could. And because we have to drive quite far we'll be arriving between 1-3. Probably the busiest slot on the busiest day :biggrin: Nothing like a bit of atmosphere to arrive to
Hey everyone! I'm moving into Henry Price on the 17th (Wednesday), can't wait! Anyone else?
im going on the 19th would have gone on the 17th/18th but mums working and 19th is her only day off

am going to lupton - block H for me :biggrin:
Reply 31
Well, I've been in for a few days now, and Leeds is awesome. It's buzzing - even without many students here yet! Looking forward to catching some Intro Week events (even though I'm an oldie postgrad :biggrin: )
Reply 32
Hello

I Am At Leeds Know Lol

Its Rainy
Freud
20th, earliest I could. And because we have to drive quite far we'll be arriving between 1-3. Probably the busiest slot on the busiest day :biggrin: Nothing like a bit of atmosphere to arrive to

make sure nobody has a full bladder when they are approaching Leeds City Centre - you need to factor in a good hour or so to get from the city centre to Oxley if you are coming that way on move-in-Saturday
Reply 34
MagicNMedicine
make sure nobody has a full bladder when they are approaching Leeds City Centre - you need to factor in a good hour or so to get from the city centre to Oxley if you are coming that way on move-in-Saturday

Ahh seriously? Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if the motorways will be busy with the country's students all moving this weekend. Hopefully it'll be fine :yep:
MagicNMedicine

Cheers :biggrin:

Latest