The Student Room Group

Delete Facebook?

I'm aware that I can only make this choice.

I find the thought of deleting it quite, not sad, but something? Most of the people on there are now just posting pictures of their kids. As someone who doesn't really care about them (people from high school who I haven't seen in 9 years) or their kids (I don't want children) I'm wondering if I should just delete it? I have a few friends from uni on there but they never really post anything and I have them on instagram and whatsapp. Idk, I never post on there or anything and I have deactivated multiple times in the past. But I've had the facebook since high school so it's a bit... sigh idk.
Reply 1
Also, I'm aware it's not life and death lol
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm aware that I can only make this choice.

I find the thought of deleting it quite, not sad, but something? Most of the people on there are now just posting pictures of their kids. As someone who doesn't really care about them (people from high school who I haven't seen in 9 years) or their kids (I don't want children) I'm wondering if I should just delete it? I have a few friends from uni on there but they never really post anything and I have them on instagram and whatsapp. Idk, I never post on there or anything and I have deactivated multiple times in the past. But I've had the facebook since high school so it's a bit... sigh idk.

I deactivated my Instagram and twitter around 2 years ago. Everyone who needs and wants to get in contact with me will either have my number , email or know someone who can put them in contact with me and vice versa. If Facebook is not adding or subtracting anything from your life, just let it go 😊
Reply 3
Original post by 1607891
I deactivated my Instagram and twitter around 2 years ago. Everyone who needs and wants to get in contact with me will either have my number , email or know someone who can put them in contact with me and vice versa. If Facebook is not adding or subtracting anything from your life, just let it go 😊

I completely agree :smile: It's just so hard because of all the memories I have from university on there with my best friends etc and I don't want to be a ***** and delete everyone else and just keep them? I think it will get to the point where I delete it permanently though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending