Sunak is trying to bankrupt an already bankrupt country!

Watch
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by monkeybest)
Hence when someone can get 20K+ tax free on welfare living in rent free house etc etc for doing f all why are they going to take a job as a bin man that pays 20k before tax eats into it?

Welfare should be taxed as for most people on it it is their life choice to be on it essentially its their job to scrounge as much money as they can so why not tax it like everyone else has to who works?
You asked for an example of a job that pays more than £20k. Bin men get way more than £20k.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/222...-hour-week/amp
monkeybest
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Quady)
You asked for an example of a job that pays more than £20k. Bin men get way more than £20k.

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/222811/Binmen-earning-45-000-a-year-for-24-hour-week/amp
then why do millions choose a life on welfare raking in 25K+ tax free rather than your bin man job. Its pretty simple isnt it? The bin man job involves getting up at 4am and handling sh*t all day and also it involves effort and once the binman has paid his tax he will be worse off than those on tax free welfare.

Welfare is tax free involves zero effort apart from filling in a few forms and guarantees you a life of doing f all day apart from the inconvenience of having to decide which netflix series to binge watch of course paid for by welfare naturally
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
then why do millions choose a life on welfare raking in 25K+ tax free rather than your bin man job. Its pretty simple isnt it? The bin man job involves getting up at 4am and handling sh*t all day and also it involves effort and once the binman has paid his tax he will be worse off than those on tax free welfare.

Welfare is tax free involves zero effort apart from filling in a few forms and guarantees you a life of doing f all day apart from the inconvenience of having to decide which netflix series to binge watch of course paid for by welfare naturally
Millions? You mean tens of millions right? Three quarters of the country are welfare leaches.
jbt1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The issue with spending is that we are about to enter into a potential depression. What Sunak is doing i would usually disagree with, however looking back on history, we see that this level of spending is actually required. Take for example the Great Depression. At that time there was a feeling that the budget needed to be balanced no matter what and as a result the effects of the depression were prolonged. By doing this higher spending, whilst it may look concerning, it avoids the alternative which would be much worse.
monkeybest
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Quady)
Millions? You mean tens of millions right? Three quarters of the country are welfare leaches.
Yes exactly! In fact your 75% estimate is being very conservative?

Just yesterday I saw a clip of a family in Nottingham 14 kids raking in around 80K tax free so your benefits cap is bs, there is unlimited welfare if you can be bothered to fill a few forms and bang a few kids out....

Also why are those scally wags on welfare need a holiday when their whole life is a holiday? Saw them complaining on the news about having to quarantine for 14 days following their Spanish jaunt....why? Their whole life is spent doing f all binge watching Netflix so why does having to be compelled to do it for 14 days make any difference?
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes exactly! In fact your 75% estimate is being very conservative?

Just yesterday I saw a clip of a family in Nottingham 14 kids raking in around 80K tax free so your benefits cap is bs, there is unlimited welfare if you can be bothered to fill a few forms and bang a few kids out....

Also why are those scally wags on welfare need a holiday when their whole life is a holiday? Saw them complaining on the news about having to quarantine for 14 days following their Spanish jaunt....why? Their whole life is spent doing f all binge watching Netflix so why does having to be compelled to do it for 14 days make any difference?
Netflix Spain has a different selection*. Also, its warmer there right now.

*Edit, I mean they could get the same effect using a VPN to spoof being in Spain but thats effort.
monkeybest
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Quady)
Netflix Spain has a different selection*. Also, its warmer there right now.

*Edit, I mean they could get the same effect using a VPN to spoof being in Spain but thats effort.
Thing is the average scroat entrenched on welfare in the UK can barely speak English so what use is Spanish Netflix to them given they cant read either?? When they go on holiday to Spain the only word of Spanish they know is 'Beer'.

Why do scroats on welfare need a holiday? Their whole life is a taxpayer funded jolly up.

Saw a welfare gang member complaining today about how Iceland and Tesco have had to put signs up saying 'school meal vouchers are not for alcohol'

Am sure the welfare gang want the vouchers changing so that they are only valid for 'booze, ciggies and netflix' its human rights violations for this not to be the case right??
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

Saw a welfare gang member complaining today about how Iceland and Tesco have had to put signs up saying 'school meal vouchers are not for alcohol'
Gotta link? Wanna give them some force

Why were they in Iceland anyway? Bargain booze take them.
Last edited by Quady; 6 days ago
monkeybest
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Quady)
Gotta link? Wanna give them some force

Why were they in Iceland anyway? Bargain booze take them.
Plenty of tweets showing photos of the notice trying to spell out to the welfare gang that food vouchers means 'food' not booze clearly in their drunken welfare induced stupor they aint gonna recognise it.

Well iceland sells booze also if you hadnt noticed so perhaps so the welfare gang thinks their chances are higher there they probably half the bottle to the gals on checkout as an incentive to push it through
monkeybest
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/c...-back-22445695

who says welfare doesnt pay? pretend you need a wheelchair and rack up 650k very quickly!

Britain - a country where only fools work....
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/c...-back-22445695

who says welfare doesnt pay? pretend you need a wheelchair and rack up 650k very quickly!

Britain - a country where only fools work....
But she was working?

You're right though she was a mug for working. Only reason she got charged.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads