The Student Room Group

law

What books are recommended for preparation for LNAT?
google LNAT reading list, it comes up with loads
@Euphoria101 any recommendations?
Arbitio - very hard, but very useful. Costly though!
The lawyer portal - free, but tends to be easier. Very good though cause it's a bank of questions so you can work through at your own pace - e.g. one question a night. Make an account and it saves your data! It times you, but doesn't stop you which is good for when you're starting out.

I didn't use anything else, but I did buy the Mark Shepherd book. Wouldn't really recommend, it's so outdated and SO easy it's insane.

Original post by PetitePanda
@Euphoria101 any recommendations?
Original post by nb123#
What books are recommended for preparation for LNAT?

Original post by Euphoria101
Arbitio - very hard, but very useful. Costly though!
The lawyer portal - free, but tends to be easier. Very good though cause it's a bank of questions so you can work through at your own pace - e.g. one question a night. Make an account and it saves your data! It times you, but doesn't stop you which is good for when you're starting out.

I didn't use anything else, but I did buy the Mark Shepherd book. Wouldn't really recommend, it's so outdated and SO easy it's insane.

I completely agree with the above. The lawyer portal is a fantastic resource, I also bought the William Antony book and also found it on the easier side - nevertheless it was useful in terms of explaining the thought processes and reasoning behind the answers. I would probably just stick to online resources, especially in terms of getting used to reading and answering the questions on a computer screen.
Original post by lawcalling
I completely agree with the above. The lawyer portal is a fantastic resource, I also bought the William Antony book and also found it on the easier side - nevertheless it was useful in terms of explaining the thought processes and reasoning behind the answers. I would probably just stick to online resources, especially in terms of getting used to reading and answering the questions on a computer screen.

I definitely agree, I found the transition between paper tests (I printed out the official ones) and online resources surprisingly tough. It's easier for me to do it on paper!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending