Turn on thread page Beta

Aldo sizes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've heard aldo sizes come up really small, sometimes two sizes smaller than they would be in other shops. Is that true?

I've searched everywhere for a simple pair of boots and finally found the perfect pair..

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...=UK&colorid=40

anyone seen any similar somewhere else?

ta

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about the boots, but the sizes should be the same, I have a few pairs of shoes from Aldo and they're in the same size as all my others...

ReputationRep:
    Aldo sizes are always fine for me.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for asking this, I was wondering the same thing! I have fallen for these ones:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...=UK&colorid=28

What's the quality of Aldo like? I'd only be willing to spend £90 on a pair of boots of they last 2+ years. My £35 pair from Dorothy Perkins wore away completely in the heel within a few months. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    those boots are gorgeous but i prefer the 1st pair! I have a pair like them but they are from John Lewis- a wee bit more expensive!! I think the 1st pair are more riding boot style and the 2nd cowboy.

They are both made of leather which means it should be good quality. Personally i would get the 1st pair since you will props get more use out of them in my opinion.

Spending £90 on a leather pair of boats is definitely worth it, as they should last for years as long as you look after them.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.