Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hercules feels slightly confused in what he will do, he has three girls who like him but knows he must break two of there hearts, one has the personality to suit Hercules, the other has the looksto suit hercules and the other he has known a long time and does not know what to do, Hercules feels before he never had this problem and admitts his ego has been boasted even higher by three girls likeing him but now does not know what to do,

any help

ReputationRep:
    Let them know about each other and fight to the death/ face a series of evermore difficult challenges until only one remains.

ReputationRep:
    First piece of advice. Talking in third person is never cool.
    Second piece of advice. Go with the one you like best, chances are you won't actually break their hearts unless they're madly in love with you.

or

put them in a room together and say "I will pick only one of you." then lock them in for a week.

ReputationRep:
    theres only one way to settle it and thats with the good old fashioned arm-wrestle. best of 3, winner takes all.

ReputationRep:
    looks are only skin deep! go with the personality!
    sucks to be hurting someone you've known a long time but can't be helped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chr15chr15)
    looks are only skin deep! go with the personality!
    sucks to be hurting someone you've known a long time but can't be helped!
    I find the internal organs very arousing, so it's not only skin deep hmph.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rehehelly)
    I find the internal organs very arousing, so it's not only skin deep hmph.

:rolleyes:
    but internal organs are very much similar from girl to girl!
    in the words of a friend: "any hole's a goal!"

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ everyone bashing the OP. :rolleyes:

OP - We can't exactly choose for you to be with. Choose the one that you think you'll have the most fun with and who you like the best.
    Or, forget all three of them and find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chr15chr15)
    but internal organs are very much similar from girl to girl!
    in the words of a friend: "any hole's a goal!"
    Ah, but what if they're a smoker or heavy drinking?

Love me some tar.

ReputationRep:
    Hercules feels he should go with the girl he has known a long time as he cant bare to hurt her as they have been though alot, however the girl with the personality keeps texting him little things, nothing big, just hints and stuff that they should be together

Hercules is also slightly confused why he is being bashed for using third person, Hercules see's himself as a hero and athough he repects peoples opions and is a nice guys he feels TSR members are yet to earn his repect, when that day comes Hercules will talk in the first person and see TSR members as equals,

Hercules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hercules)
    Hercules feels he should go with the girl he has known a long time as he cant bare to hurt her as they have been though alot, however the girl with the personality keeps texting him little things, nothing big, just hints and stuff that they should be together.
    I don't think it's a good idea to go out with someone out of a feeling of obligation rather than really wanting to go out with them for who they are (as opposed to because of how they feel about you), it probably won't work out well. I'd say go with personality, definitely.

ReputationRep:
    Hercules is a ****, Hercules should choose the one he likes best cause its his heart he will be disrupting too, also Hercules should go jump in to a massive hole full of spiders and other horrible thing

i hope i have helped Hercules today

ReputationRep:
    Hercules, you will always be second to yoda.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's yoda in disguse.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.