Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I'm an Italian student from Bologna
    I'd like to attend on your university the graduating masterly in archaeology and would like to know a little 'how to study and lives in Durham ..
    What do you think about the course in Archaeology?
    You can talk in general the university?
    In addition, the Durham university is private?
    How much does one academic year including tuition fees and accommodation in college?
    I have spoken very well about the teaching and the teachers .. what do you think?
    I want to know even if the Durham university accept students with the erasmus project..so tell me also about your experience ..
    Thank you very much .. and sorry if I asked so many questions:p:
    Bye bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simo90)
    Hello everyone! I'm an Italian student from Bologna
    I'd like to attend on your university the graduating masterly in archaeology and would like to know a little 'how to study and lives in Durham ..
    What do you think about the course in Archaeology?
    You can talk in general the university?
    In addition, the Durham university is private?
    How much does one academic year including tuition fees and accommodation in college?
    I have spoken very well about the teaching and the teachers .. what do you think?
    I want to know even if the Durham university accept students with the erasmus project..so tell me also about your experience ..
    Thank you very much .. and sorry if I asked so many questions:p:
    Bye bye!
    Ciao, parlo italiano, se vuoi puoi mandarme un messaggio privato e forse posso aiutarti?

(I speak Italian, if you want you can send me a private message and perhaps I can help you?)

ReputationRep:
    I don't quite understand what you mean by the graduating masterly, is this for after you've finished your degree, or as part of your degree.

I'm not certain whether the archaeology department accepts students from the erasmus programme, I know they don't send them, but you'd have to contact the department to find out.
    The archaeology department and the teaching are in general very good.

ReputationRep:
    He means the Masters in Archaelogy.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.