abxx201
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, i’m thinking of resitting year 12 at city and islington, could anyone tell me their experience at the school, all the things i have read on here about the school were posted like 6 years ago so it isn’t much help.
i’d just like to know how you find the school, if the teaching is good, if they offer good opportunities, the facilities, what it’s like day to day and maybe your timetable. if you would recommend it. just any information you can give me would be good
Thank youu.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
JcRaven05
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have not actually been there, but it is my first choice when applying for sixth forms/ colleges next year. I’ve done quite a lot of research, and it is seen as a very good school, one of the top. I found that most recommend it. But of course it depends on how much work you would put in, as it is not only about the school but you too. Sorry if I wasn’t much help.
What are you planning to study?
abxx201
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i want to study geo, psych and critical and contextual studies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (165)
25%
Better than expected (133)
20.15%
Worse than expected (362)
54.85%

Watched Threads