The Student Room Group

Requesting an Exam Paper from 2017

Hello,

I know there is a service that the exam boards offer where they can send your exam scripts. I really am interested to view my old GCSE exam papers from 2017. Is it possible for the exam board to send copies from this far before?

Thanks
Original post by oceanview123ful
Hello,

I know there is a service that the exam boards offer where they can send your exam scripts. I really am interested to view my old GCSE exam papers from 2017. Is it possible for the exam board to send copies from this far before?

Thanks

Or even the marks per paper. Because of the results I received didn't show the marks for some subjects. Will this be something I can do through the exam board or do I have to go through my old school to do this?
Reply 2
No chance of getting a copy of the paper = exam boards only offer he chance to get papers back up to the beginning of October after the August results. Most papers are destroyed after that.

Marks are routinely given out for linear qualifications (that's all the 9-1 GCSEs). Your school might still be able to tell you the marks for free. If the exam board would do it (they have the information so you could probably get it) then they would definitely charge.

Is there any point to getting them?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest