The Student Room Group

Guys, what is the oldest and youngest you would date?

And what is your age?
Personally I don’t want to date seriously before my A-Levels because of university but everyone is different and will have different reasons.
Reply 2
In school life, there is always the argument about what ages are and aren't ok to date, like a year 12 dating a year 10 may be seen as strange, when in the real world, thats seen as pretty much the same age, so i guess it depends on your views overall.
Personally I'm almost 18, and I have a friend that is dating a 16 year old and I don't see much wrong with it. But I'm not one to date a girl older than me.
I'm 26 and married to my wife who's 32, so I'm not looking to date anyone whatsoever, but when I was younger around 16-18 I would only date above my age never below. So I would say at 16-18 I would date 24+ year old females, anything below 20 included way too much insecurity and immaturity on the females behalf for me to put up with.

I'm sure there are females that are mature beyond their age at 16 - 18 years of age, but they were extremely rare, just as males that age are mostly immature.
(edited 3 years ago)
I'm 25 and only date guys older than me, usually with a 15 year+ age gap.
Oldest I'd date would be mid to late 60s.
Reply 5
years since born 18-55
maturity, personality n outlook on life typical of mid 20's - mid 40's
No.
Although I have a very long list of dating deal-breakers, mostly related to personality.
I do consider a potential bf's family history in relation to illness and whether they take daily medication.
My family tree is rather heavy on the ancestors with health problems, menopause before 40 and cousin marriages.
Original post by WonderlandBaby21
And what is your age?

I'm 17, so it's hard to determine an age range yet. Give it a couple of years and I'd say my range would be from 20-55...
Youngest is 18 and the oldest is 22/23 and I’m 20.
This post has been made about 6 times in the past 2 weeks...
Original post by WonderlandBaby21
And what is your age?

I'm 24 and male.

Oldest: 24
Youngest: 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending