Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So who is living in Chancellors Wharf this year and what house/flat are you in?

I'm in Lune House, flat 20. Anyone joining me? All I know is that I'm going to be living with 2 girls and 2 guys, though I guess that could all change if anyone drops out or whatever.

I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Chancellor's Wharf is for fat losers.

Campus accomodation is the way forward

ReputationRep:
    Campus accommodation is for soulless ginger people who have no life.

ReputationRep:
    Haha

An Epic fail for Epic Win

ReputationRep:
    Chancellor's wharf is where the party people at.

No idea what house or flat I'm in though...probably should have been paying attention. Fingers crossed they'll let me know before I arrive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    Chancellor's wharf is where the party people at.

No idea what house or flat I'm in though...probably should have been paying attention. Fingers crossed they'll let me know before I arrive.
    You should have it written on the contract thingy you signed. Or just email Kate and ask her!

ReputationRep:
    ..... Chancellor's Wharf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HocusPocus)
    ..... Chancellor's Wharf?
    It's a Hall of Residence thing in the middle of town, by the canal. It is for 2nd and 3rd years and postgrads. It advertises itself as being for people who want to stay in uni accommodation but live in town ie off campus. Like a halfway house between college and a student house.
    I only know one person in there, and he is only there because he couldn't get back into college accommodation this year.
    It is quite cheap and looks OK but I should think it is getting a bit old and tatty by now?

ReputationRep:
    Don't be frontin' Michelle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizj)
    It's a Hall of Residence thing in the middle of town, by the canal. It is for 2nd and 3rd years and postgrads. It advertises itself as being for people who want to stay in uni accommodation but live in town ie off campus. Like a halfway house between college and a student house.
    I only know one person in there, and he is only there because he couldn't get back into college accommodation this year.
    It is quite cheap and looks OK but I should think it is getting a bit old and tatty by now?
    Yeah when they showed us around the kitchen table was the same kind of table you use in school etc. Very tatty and cheap like that. But its alright.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares how tatty the table it is when you can just walk 5 minutes and your in town? We didn't even HAVE a table to eat at in our house last year so having any table is a plus lol.

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: whats wrong with gingers!
    (Original post by FurnessianLegalEagle)
    Campus accommodation is for soulless ginger people who have no life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangorocket)
    :hmmm: whats wrong with gingers!
    I would like to ask that question too! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Ginger people have no soul. That is what Epic Win says and HE is ginger... is he lying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FurnessianLegalEagle)
    Ginger people have no soul. That is what Epic Win says and HE is ginger... is he lying?
    *ahem*

I believe you were the one who brought me around to that way of thinking...
    The fact that it is true is beside the point, you made me aware of it

ReputationRep:
    So the other ginger people who are complaining are simply living in denial

I would actually love long curly ginger hair but then I sold my soul to the devil already so it wouldnt make much difference to me.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't want to spoil your pretty face with ginger hair
    You'd look like some orangutan-esque abomination :p:

ReputationRep:
    ahh, you're all just jelous cos you all have generic run of the mill brown/blonde hair :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ginger rules. We have golden hair that is worth much more....on ebay, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangorocket)
    ahh, you're all just jelous cos you all have generic run of the mill brown/blonde hair :cool:
    I'm not jealous...
    I have ginger hair
    Though I'd much prefer a soul...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.