Nnahahahah
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
When I am in a rush my handwriting is bad and I forget to write in sentences or phrases that make sense. The handwriting bit could it be due to a bad pen?
Nnahahahah
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
But doctors are always in a rush. That’s not an excuse.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nnahahahah)
But doctors are always in a rush. That’s not an excuse.
Stereotypically a lot doctors have bad handwriting. In the future more and more trusts are going paperless so this will be less of an issue.
Nnahahahah
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)
Stereotypically a lot doctors have bad handwriting. In the future more and more trusts are going paperless so this will be less of an issue.
Yeah I feel like I need to apply for f1 at a trust that is paperless. Do you have any ideas on how to approach this?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nnahahahah)
Yeah I feel like I need to apply for f1 at a trust that is paperless. Do you have any ideas on how to approach this?
Well presumably you'd know, having been working and learning across different trusts as a medical student. For example I know York is using electronic prescribing and Leeds is moving to paperless notes (or at least they were, 2 years ago) .

If in doubt, it's best to speak to the junior doctors who you are learning with. Presumably you must know a few FY1s and more senior junior docs right?
Last edited by ecolier; 1 year ago
Cheesychips1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am dyslexic and have terrible hand writing, it's fine, you can always addend notes later as well. You could try out some different pens tend, I find a finer ball point makes my writing more legible.
I don't think you need to apply to exclusively e-note trusts because of this! Typing quickly on a moving ward round while trying to navigate a large COW around everyone can be just as tricky.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (17)
25.37%
The paper was reasonable (30)
44.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (14)
20.9%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
8.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed