Watch
imlikeahermit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Dam it, I went to specsavers as well lol
Seriously though, I use public transport everyday. If 50% of passengers have masks on I'd be surprised, and on top of that, frequently, groups of kids get on with no masks, all over the age of 11. I haven't seen a single police officer since this rule came into place. It's an utter shambles.
IbeIC123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
Disclaimer: this post does not apply for viewers in Scotland. Follow the advice of Wee Jimmy Krankie and the racist, seperatist nutters shouting at English drivers.
Well, they aren't compulsory in shops at the moment. I'm not too keen on the state telling businesses how to operate (ie that people in shops must wear masks) but I don't think it'll go ahead anyway.
If the SNP are racist wait till you meet the Scottish unionists
LiberOfLondon
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by IbeIC123)
If the SNP are racist wait till you meet the Scottish unionists
I'm not saying that all members of the SNP are racists, I'm saying that the SNP has a problem with Anglophobia. If you drive to the border you will notice that there are lots of SNP members there currently shouting at English drivers.
Smack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Trotsky's Ghost)
70% of the Scottish population live in a small area of the country. Demographic differences can not explain the marked difference in per capita death rates between England and Scotland.
Are they actually markedly different? According to the daily figures that get reported, Scotland's per capita death toll is around 60% of England's; however, if we instead look at the ONS and National Records of Scotland, which takes into account all settings, it becomes 89%. It seems that out of the four nations, only Northern Ireland wouldn't be near the top of the world league table in deaths per head.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
17.8%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.75%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed