Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by BeautifullyTragic
    I live there, it was only built in 2004 so it's one of the newest on campus. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen huge with a nice seating area. 8-9 people per flat. The en suites are nice, and if you're lucky enough (like me) to have a disabled room then the en suites are huge with a double shower
    Do they try to balance the genders of people in each flat?
    Thanks for the reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingdom90210)
    Do they try to balance the genders of people in each flat?
    Thanks for the reply
    I don't know the exact statistic, but Roehampton Uni is about 70% girls (it's good for Dance and Education which tends to attract more girls). So I'd say with the possible exception of Whitelands campus, there's always going to be more girls than boys in a flat. Mine is all girls by chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeautifullyTragic)
    The 414 bus from where?
    The best way to get from the uni to Putney Bridge is the 72
    That's the 265 72 goes to Hammersmith/White City/Acton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherbearbunnykins)
    That's the 265 72 goes to Hammersmith/White City/Acton!
    Dammit I have no idea why I said the 72, I get it all the time lol. Oops.

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, they look exactly the same and I get them confused all the time!

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe people are actually going to this uni, serious epic fail in the process. friends go to roehampton and seriously, it is the cream of the turd, and there aint no cream lol. only go here if you think you have seriously messed up your A LEVELS and going to get nothing over DDD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yashking)
    i cant believe people are actually going to this uni, serious epic fail in the process. friends go to roehampton and seriously, it is the cream of the turd, and there aint no cream lol. only go here if you think you have seriously messed up your A LEVELS and going to get nothing over DDD.

Haha thanks for the vote of confidence!

its a really good uni for Primary Education + stuff
    + i need BBB to get in

ReputationRep:
    shut up loser, u do know for primary education you will need 360 points and have u been to roehampton before or studied there? and actually the grade requirements are higher than that in some courses loser

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm an international student from France going to Roehampton U next year. Who are the good/best teachers ? I'll be studying business. Im eager to get some tips if you guys (and girls) have any advice...

Thx a bunch

Andrew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    shut up loser, u do know for primary education you will need 360 points and have u been to roehampton before or studied there? and actually the grade requirements are higher than that in some courses loser
    firstly, lol at your course.
    secondly lol at your uni ranking.
    thirdly its got very poor standards, and lastly you cant be serious going there, its a former polytechnic, ur the loser, look at urself.

ReputationRep:
    thirdly its got very poor standards, and lastly you cant be serious going there, its a former polytechnic, ur the loser, look at urself.
    your the loser, picking the university you go to by a league table
    secondly biomedical science is actually a well respected course
    thirdly :troll:

ReputationRep:
    also y are you looking at a roehampton thred when you already go to birmingham :confused:

ReputationRep:
    As far as I'm aware Roehampton has never been a polytechnic

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, Roehampton has a VERY good reputation for teaching and education based courses. It's very well known in those fields and has scored well in research based assessments of those areas.
    Secondly, ok, the ranking isn't high. But, it depends on quality of individual courses and final employability - I personally know a lot of people who studied teaching at Roehampton, and none of them are unemployed. That's more important than the perceived status of someone who clearly knows nothing about the uni they're criticising.
    Thirdly, Roehampton is not a former polytechnic (not that it makes a difference, since many of the former polys are centres of excellence in a number of subjects - I work now in HE accreditation so looking at uni courses is what I spend my days doing ...) It used to be four teacher training colleges all of which were established way back in the nineteenth century.

LOL at your ignorance!

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe you are actually looking at this thread, serious epic fail in the process, friends go to Birmingham CITY uni and seriously, it is the cream of the turd, and there aint no cream LMAO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imson)
    i cant believe you are actually looking at this thread, serious epic fail in the process, friends go to Birmingham CITY uni and seriously, it is the cream of the turd, and there aint no cream LMAO.
    what? i dont go birmingham city, i go to uni of birmingham- big difference, and a higher rank. u must go to roehampton, i would keep that secret if i were you, lol.

ReputationRep:
    what? i dont go birmingham city, i go to uni of birmingham- big difference, and a higher rank. u must go to roehampton, i would keep that secret if i were you, lol.
    please just gtfo, your obviously just a misinformed little child

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    please just gtfo, your obviously just a misinformed little child
    stop getting rude, i havnt even said anything bad to you.

ReputationRep:
    so you obviously care about uni rankings sooo much, i just hope one day u fail your degree, begging for money in the streets! you then suddenly bump into roehampton graduate! ROFL...ahmm people like you disgraced the reputation of birmingham city university.....hmm yes i kno you go to birmingham city uni you dont need to keep saying it alrite!

ReputationRep:
    stop getting rude, i havnt even said anything bad to you.
    you just disrespected and made many mistakes about the uni i'm going to, and why are you on a roehampton thread if you dont go there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 18, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.