Is feminism causing the man to be scared these days

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So is feminism the reason guys are more scared these days to approach a woman in fear if rape accusations
StudyWithMe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So is feminism the reason guys are more scared these days to approach a woman in fear if rape accusations
This is the most stupidest question I have ever read and I'm a feminist. We do not become feminists to scare men, we do it for female rights.
Mojmeer
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
our company secretly record all interviews and followups/tests with all female candidates

(Original post by StudyWithMe)
This is the most stupidest question I have ever read and I'm a feminist. We do not become feminists to scare men, we do it for female rights.
The typical first world feminist All the rights you don't have right?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by StudyWithMe)
But some women think they are superior to men
Chief Wiggum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, that probably does have an impact, I would imagine.

Even an accusation with no evidence can ruin someone's life.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Get off anonymous.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
Vicious liars, workplace perceptions of what constitutes sexual harassment and the fear of being tarred with the same brush as a pua are making guys cautious about how/when/where they approach women.
I'm a female who is not a feminist.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Prob scares wrong'ns and anon users more.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes
Catsarepurrfect
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe to any man who answers the title question, could you say where you are from? You don't have to say country if you are uncomfortable with that, but at least a contitent or something. I think it could be interesting as this is not the first place i am hearing about men being scared to approach women because of possible false claims. However i have never heard about it in my country, so i am curious...
Moonbow
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mojmeer)
our company secretly record all interviews and followups/tests with all female candidates

The typical first world feminist All the rights you don't have right?
Women are treated horribly in developing countries because of culture painting them into a fixed role in society. I do believe they do not have equal rights, yes.
Mojmeer
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
Women are treated horribly in developing countries because of culture painting them into a fixed role in society. I do believe they do not have equal rights, yes.
Yeah, but we aren't in one of them, are we?
TheMandalorian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No. Technology and the popularity of dating apps makes men less likely to approach women because all of us now rely on technology for communication with others. Men haven’t really felt they needed to know how to successfully approach women.
Moonbow
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, but we aren't in one of them, are we?
No, but there is a serious issue of sexual harassment in all countries. It is mainly women that face it, but it can lead to people to manipulate the system, and they are horrible people. But not everyone does this, and it can’t make the traumas people face any less horrific
RiaWombat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There is nothing wrong with men becoming aware that behaviour they previously saw as ok and normal was making women uncomfortable.
Mojmeer
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
No, but there is a serious issue of sexual harassment in all countries. It is mainly women that face it, but it can lead to people to manipulate the system, and they are horrible people. But not everyone does this, and it can’t make the traumas people face any less horrific
Well, feminism only works if it is allowed to exist in the first place which is outside the "First World" rarely the case. and feminism is meaningless in places like the UK, that makes perfect candidate for no effort egowanks and posturing. It really outlived it's it's usefulness (here).
Mojmeer
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RiaWombat)
There is nothing wrong with men becoming aware that behaviour they previously saw as ok and normal was making women uncomfortable.
Yeah, like the presumption of guilt when it comes to rape accusations, right? Definitely not a step back
username2908878
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don’t think talking to someone is gonna stir up any rape allegations :confused:
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah, like the presumption of guilt when it comes to rape accusations, right? Definitely not a step back
Most of the rape survivors that I volunteer to support have personally experienced the presumption of guilt.
Many speak of being automatically described as rape liars inside the police station and within criminal court premises, the former usually occurring on the same day as making the rape allegation to the police.
Guys and girls.
Kk1999
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What exactly do *you* mean by feminism?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (197)
38.93%
Take autumn exams (153)
30.24%
Look for a job (17)
3.36%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.15%
Take a year out (88)
17.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
5.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise