Turn on thread page Beta

What do you wake up to in the morning? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my annoying phone alarm

ReputationRep:
    i sleep more

ReputationRep:
    It varies, sometimes my sister likes to bang on my door on her way out to work, not a nice way to wake up.

I never have a song as a wake up alarm, as when I hear it on the radio or whatever I make sudden movements as if waking up.

ReputationRep:
    Vanessa Carlton's 1000 miles for some reason :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Lol, it would have been funny though. I read that spoiler about 5 times thinking, this can't be legit lol there must be a pic hidden somewhere haha. :p:
    Admit it, you read it five times because what I said was interesting :p:. Who would've thought the explanation was so simple lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    I wake up to my mum's shrieking.. nothing else works.
    Incest, fun for all the family. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Admit it, you read it five times because what I said was interesting :p:. Who would've thought the explanation was so simple lol.
    Defo lol :p: Was very interesting. You learn something new everyday eh!

Tar

ReputationRep:
    My little sister scoffing Cheerios

ReputationRep:
    Defo lol :p: Was very interesting. You learn something new everyday eh!

Tar
    No problem . I knew there was a reason I went to med school :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight)
    Vanessa Carlton's 1000 miles for some reason :yep:
    if i could fall, into the sky......

ReputationRep:
    the smiths charming man.... changed it from Spread your love by BRMC cos i ended up getting too used to it, think i might have to change it again soon tho

ReputationRep:
    my alarm clock that sounds like an HGV reversing beep!!

As in an alarm tone?

Mine is lost prophets- wake up.

It wakes me up... and fast. Full volume, Im like :eek: :eek: Ok I'm up:woo: .

Anyway discuss!
    That has to be lostprophet's worst song. They're a great band, how they can write such a boring song surprises me. Get thee some Everyday Combat.

ReputationRep:
    Hatred of myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommm)
    That has to be lostprophet's worst song. They're a great band, how they can write such a boring song surprises me. Get thee some Everyday Combat.
    Omg I disagree. I think it is their best :o: I just love the way it gets me dancing around I suppose lol

ReputationRep:
    i wake up to a punch normally ....my evil baby sis lol

ReputationRep:
    the sound of plates being smashed and hysterical screaming and cats roaring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    i wake up to a punch normally ....my evil baby sis lol
    Ditto. Sometimes even water...

Otherwise just a normal phone alarm, which fits into my dream for at least 5 snoozes. Then I roll over, turn the TV on, and greet Ben Shepherd on GMTV with a big smile

"Morning Ben!"

ReputationRep:
    Birds, I live in the countrysideish and I have a loft bedroom , so they land on the roof and make lots of noise very early, also thee sunlight wakes me up sometimes if i forget to shut my blinds. But to be on the safe side I have my sound system plugged into my pod lol... very loud

ReputationRep:
    I had Dancing in the moonlight - Toploader, but now it's the holidays I don't have one.

I have to change mine quite regularly though because I get ENRAGED by it if I hear it too often.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.