Deisosospiw
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’m currently 17 going onto year 13 a levels studying economics,biology geography. When we come back in sept we will have UCAS exams which I most likely will fail due to messing up. Should I retake year 12 or retake gcse maths this year then do a levels all over again and do a level maths instead. Then I’ll be 20 applying to university.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What do you want to do? And why are you automatically assuming you will fail instead of being proactive about the situation and seeking help?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Why do you want to retake yr 12? Why do you want to do A level maths?
username1625799
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Deisosospiw)
I’m currently 17 going onto year 13 a levels studying economics,biology geography. When we come back in sept we will have UCAS exams which I most likely will fail due to messing up. Should I retake year 12 or retake gcse maths this year then do a levels all over again and do a level maths instead. Then I’ll be 20 applying to university.
as long as you're not planning to do medicine the best option is to retake and get the grades you need to go to a top university (university of your choice)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (563)
34.12%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (680)
41.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.12%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.55%

Watched Threads