playstation or xbox

Watch
Kiyomiwong95x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I used to like Xbox when I had a friend who I frequently played with on his 360 but now that i play on my own I would say ps4
wizardtop
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sherjamal123)
I like the look of Xbox, and their themes, but Playstation performs way better. I have only owned 360 doe, don't know about the new ones, but I do have Ps4.
I think the new Ps5 will offer gamers two main choices when it gets released. There be a Ps5 console system without the optical(Blu-ray drive) and one with a optical drive. They will also be two different prices for each one. The less expensive one if i have this correct will be the digital version of the Ps5

anyone please correct me if i am wrong here, but i did hear that they would be two different versions of the Ps5 that gets released when ever that is.

I have the Ps4 Pro as i said somewhere in this thread Sherjamal123 so at the moment, I be waiting to see how much it is when it comes out for either and possible waiting a while to see if the price goes down or not.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wizardtop)
anyone please correct me if i am wrong here, but i did hear that they would be two different versions of the Ps5 that gets released when ever that is.
Yes, this was confirmed a couple of weeks ago.

Picnicl
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Microsoft don't seem to know or care that they could win gamers hearts by greenlighting sequels even to games that didn't sell massively e.g. Sunset Overdrive.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Picnicl)
Microsoft don't seem to know or care that they could win gamers hearts by greenlighting sequels even to games that didn't sell massively e.g. Sunset Overdrive.
Sony bought the studio that made, and still owns the rights to, Sunset Overdrive last year.
wizardtop
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Yes, this was confirmed a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for clarify that two different types of Ps5 console will be released Gofre its appreciated by me so thank you. The new Ps5 looks very stylish, bright and a bit futuristic compared to what i saw originally, when everyone got rather excited to the actual mention of the Ps5 at the time.

Look at the above photographs of it, you cant say it isn't different to what's available at the moment from PlayStation.
OptiWeight
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
Ps2>360>ps4
You traitor
snazzy viking
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
wii
FORNITEGAMURR
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by asikaj)
which do you prefer
PC
OptiWeight
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by snazzy viking)
wii
I see you are a man of simplicity
Picnicl
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Sony bought the studio that made, and still owns the rights to, Sunset Overdrive last year.
Yes, Insomniac on 19 August 2019. Microsoft had between 28 October 2014 (the launch date of Sunset Overdrive) and, probably, pretty much just before when the great reviews and sales for Spiderman on PS4 came in in 2018, to greenlight Sunset Overdrive 2.
Last edited by Picnicl; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (162)
38.12%
Take autumn exams (130)
30.59%
Look for a job (16)
3.76%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.24%
Take a year out (72)
16.94%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise