Itz_sully0
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey I’m 17 years old and I have a cifas marker on my name the reason why I have it because when I was young I done this stupid thing called fraud where I make money and I feel for that trap and I got a cifas marker on my name and now I don’t know what to do I need a bank card for job college and everything but no mainstream bank accept me I need help what should I do I’m 17 need a card for a 17 year old uk
iracundus
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Itz_sully0)
Hey I’m 17 years old and I have a cifas marker on my name the reason why I have it because when I was young I done this stupid thing called fraud where I make money and I feel for that trap and I got a cifas marker on my name and now I don’t know what to do I need a bank card for job college and everything but no mainstream bank accept me I need help what should I do I’m 17 need a card for a 17 year old uk
“cifas marker stays on your name for 6 years theres nothing you can do, you won't be able to bank with any high street bank until the time period is up best bet is a prepaid master card app based account such as monese or cash plus they give you a sort code and account number and you can get paid and have direct debit paid from them.” is what I found as the only solution someone with the same problem could find or this “I have a CAT 6 marker and I’m with Monzo. My account with them is fine it’s a full fledged bank current account with your own account number and sort code, contactless debit card and direct debits. You can only access it from your phone.” I think it costs money to have these kinds of accounts £5-10 a month but they don’t run checks that would prevent u, I would probably recommend the second one more tho seems more legit maybe look into this. You won’t be able to open a normal bank account with the marker so these r perhaps the other options
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (78)
38.81%
Take autumn exams (66)
32.84%
Look for a job (6)
2.99%
Consider an apprenticeship (7)
3.48%
Take a year out (31)
15.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
6.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed