Embarrassing question

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Posting anonymously because it’s quiet personal to me. Basically i have a tight foreskin that cannot be retracted when erect or flaccid but i have never had any pain whatsoever. Has anyone else got this condition and if so, is it uncomfortable to have sex with?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Its quite common in men, usually does cause discomfort and pain during sex
just contact your GP/Doctor etc theres plenty of ways to get it sorted, nothing to be embarrassed about
KSM87
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
See your doctor. This is “phimosis” - you can find lots of information through Google. It’s relatively common. Circumcision is a permanent cure for phimosis, but there are also many other options that you can and should discuss with your doctor.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Agreed with both comments above. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. So you have a penis - it's as much a part as your body as your ears and fingers and you wouldn't think twice about seeing a GP about those.

The sex side apart, it must be getting pretty funky in there if you're unable to retract to clean it and that can lead to all kinds of nastiness. Please get it looked at. Most GPs have seen hundreds of willies in their careers!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (78)
30.23%
Less motivated (180)
69.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed