Eodkfjccni828
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey just wondering is there any 20 years old taking level 5 at Edinburgh college? Since I heard a lot of young high schooler doing national 5-4 because I’m turning 22 on September I am really worried my class have a lot of high schoolers or even mean girls I can’t get into uni because not enough qualification I don’t know why there always young teenage at my course.. I feel weird speaking to them since I’m mature than them while they’re really loud .
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Eodkfjccni828)
Hey just wondering is there any 20 years old taking level 5 at Edinburgh college? Since I heard a lot of young high schooler doing national 5-4 because I’m turning 22 on September I am really worried my class have a lot of high schoolers or even mean girls I can’t get into uni because not enough qualification I don’t know why there always young teenage at my course.. I feel weird speaking to them since I’m mature than them while they’re really loud .
:wavey:

You almost definitely won't be the only older student on your course - it's not that uncommon at all. There will likely be people younger than you on the course, and there will probably (albeit in smaller numbers) be people older than you too. I wouldn't expect many high school students to be studying Nat 4s/5s at college, as these qualifications are primarily delivered by schools - therefore, most likely your classmates will be people who have left school and decided college is where they want to continue their education. It's also worth remembering that if people are at college, they're choosing to be there, so will be wanting to learn & get the qualification they need. Hope this provides some reassurance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (88)
38.26%
Take autumn exams (75)
32.61%
Look for a job (6)
2.61%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.48%
Take a year out (39)
16.96%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
6.09%

Watched Threads