strawberrymilk_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
i have done my research on universities but i believe that someone who has previously been there gives a raw experience. so, can anyone recommend universities that are fun (partying, people, vibes) but educationally good.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by strawberrymilk_)
i have done my research on universities but i believe that someone who has previously been there gives a raw experience. so, can anyone recommend universities that are fun (partying, people, vibes) but educationally good.
Hey strawberrymilk_

Do you have any specific location within the UK in mind?

There are also a few other things you can think about, like whether you want a campus or city university, how big of a city you want it at/nearby, if it's easy to get there by transport, the cost of living in the area etc, which might help narrow down you're choices.

Courtney -- Official Student Rep
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
You can have fun at any uni, some cities are larger, have more options but almost all unis have a few options and you'll find people you want to go out clubbing with.
But the sterotypical ones:
Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle, Southampton, Liverpool, Cardiff
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
loughborough. even tho the town is small, it has a LOT going for it. a lot of good clubs/fun things to do and ranks quite high academically. i personally think my course has been good. its worth considering.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi strawberrymilk_
I’m a student at Lancaster Uni and I’ve enjoyed my experience here both educationally and in terms of social life. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the uni.
Student ambasssdor Holly At Lancaster Uni
username1060297
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Liverpool and Manchester , maybe Leeds but I don't know anything about Leeds whereas I've lived in the other two and experienced them.

They are known for their party nature and reputable education provision.
Loughborough University
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi strawberrymilk_,

I have studied at Loughborough for the past 4 years and now work at Loughborough on the internship programme. If you have any questions about student life at Loughborough I would be happy to answer them from a recent graduate perspective.

Best Wishes,
Emily
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey!

I agree it's important to talk to current or past students of the university, that way you can hear about their authentic student experience.

If you'd like to chat to our current students directly please do so here.

Let me know if I can help you with anything

Becky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (119)
27.17%
England (155)
35.39%
Belgium (33)
7.53%
Germany (43)
9.82%
Spain (10)
2.28%