Turn on thread page Beta

the drunk thread watch

ReputationRep:
    hey guys and birds i just got home real drunk shall we hyave a meetiung non this thread to dicuss drunkeness

ReputationRep:
    Yeah why not, im normally drunk when im on TSR cause its nice to check when i come home, but now im just tired lol

Where did ya go mr JJ

ReputationRep:
    Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, can we discuss why people would come on TSR or Facebook etc drunk? It really would not occur to me to do that. Don't you just want your bed?

ReputationRep:
    :five: being drunk is awesome. I think I'm sobering up now yhough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellerism)
    Yeah why not, im normally drunk when im on TSR cause its nice to check when i come home, but now im just tired lol

Where did ya go mr JJ
    went to wetherspoon with my workmates and gf and had 4 pints of guiness and 3 pints of a guest ale brewd from honey. I walked home a whole mile and didn't get stabbed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjbristol)
    went to wetherspoon with my workmates and gf and had 4 pints of guiness and 3 pints of a guest ale brewd from honey. I walked home a whole mile and didn't get stabbed.
    Congrats! Not being stabbed is a good thing. It really is

ReputationRep:
    I posted a couple of times about 4am this morning drunk - however disappointingly they don't look drunken or incoherent. I love coming on here after nights out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystaltears)
    Yeah, can we discuss why people would come on TSR or Facebook etc drunk? It really would not occur to me to do that. Don't you just want your bed?

cos if i lie down when drunk i feel like i'm on a rollercoster which makes me ill. it is not nice. so i stay on my laptop till i sober up which tonight will be about 9 o clock in the morning i feel so pissed

ReputationRep:
    Same here. I dont think Id be able to enter passwords right when drunk....probs a good thing that though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    I posted a couple of times about 4am this morning drunk - however disappointingly they don't look drunken or incoherent. I love coming on here after nights out
    TSR is the best when drunk, except I alsways sound coherent. IT's quite rubbish, frankly. Thing is, I always correct myself if I make a mistake.

This it what it wouldlook like if i din't corrent myself. See?

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i know what you mean, i play games on my phone or text people when i lay down so the "world dont spin"

Tonight i had a amazing night with this girl i like then i walked her a mile or so home and i didnt get stabbed either

ReputationRep:
    when i'm drunk I like to talk to people when I come home until I sober up.

unless i'm in such a state I can't type properly, but normally when i'm drunk I can still use a keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    tonight i found out that two of my best mates are gay (with each other)m and have been fior over 2.5 years they are male. i am not a homophobe and am a bit offended they never had the **** to tell me. good for them anyway i always thought nathan was a bit of a nancy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    OH no your from kent boo:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sobered up. Stupid lack of wine/Talking too long on Skype.

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i know what you mean, i play games on my phone or text people when i lay down so the "world dont spin"

Tonight i had a amazing night with this girl i like then i walked her a mile or so home and i didnt get stabbed either
    did you get anal? it mwas a ****e night else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    TSR is the best when drunk, except I alsways sound coherent. IT's quite rubbish, frankly. Thing is, I always correct myself if I make a mistake.

Nice and garbled there :yep: That is IT in drunk typing.

ReputationRep:
    OH no your from kent boo:mad:
    Hi?

ReputationRep:
    HI!

No i didnt get anal... its not my thing lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.