The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
To be honest the Trent-Barton bus service in Nottingham is very limited. You'd be better of getting an NCT pass. In fact, I think you can charge up your Uni card as an NCT pass.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
ChemistBoy
To be honest the Trent-Barton bus service in Nottingham is very limited. You'd be better of getting an NCT pass. In fact, I think you can charge up your Uni card as an NCT pass.

I think you can use it as an Easyrider Anytime card, similar to the Citycard. Presumably you have to go to the NCT office in Market Square to charge it up though.
alex-hs
I think you can use it as an Easyrider Anytime card, similar to the Citycard. Presumably you have to go to the NCT office in Market Square to charge it up though.

Perhaps the first time, but after that you can do it online I think.
ChemistBoy

Theres no NCT service near the place where ill be working so i don’t really have a choice
Can i charge up my Uni card as an TB pass?
Reply 5
UAG
Theres no NCT service near the place where ill be working so i don’t really have a choice
Can i charge up my Uni card as an TB pass?

I don't think so, but Trent-Barton may well have similar offers to NCT... have a look on their website, or go into their office in Broadmarsh Bus Station and ask.

Latest