Want more information about this university?

Applied for MSc Physiotherapy starting on Jan 2021 but received 2022 offer!?

Watch
Uni Veggie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I applied for MSc Physiotherapy( Pre-reg) starting on Jan 2021 but received Jan 2022 offer. I emailed them but they still haven't reply my email...
bgreenwood
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Uni Veggie)
I applied for MSc Physiotherapy( Pre-reg) starting on Jan 2021 but received Jan 2022 offer. I emailed them but they still haven't reply my email...
This was the same for me. They gave me two options, either to start the BSc Physiotherapy course this September (2020) or start the MSc physiotherapy pre-reg in Jan 2022. I think i'm going to accept the MSc offer to start in Jan 2022 as I already have a BSc in a relevant course.

In your email to them, did you ask why your offer was for 2022?
Uni Veggie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by bgreenwood)
This was the same for me. They gave me two options, either to start the BSc Physiotherapy course this September (2020) or start the MSc physiotherapy pre-reg in Jan 2022. I think i'm going to accept the MSc offer to start in Jan 2022 as I already have a BSc in a relevant course.

In your email to them, did you ask why your offer was for 2022?
I emailed them twice but no response... They didn't give me any options for BSc
bgreenwood
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Was it Sheffield Hallam you applied for?
Uni Veggie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by bgreenwood)
Was it Sheffield Hallam you applied for?
yes i am
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Uni Veggie)
Hi Uni Veggie and bgreenwood,

Our admissions team are currently receiving a high volume of enquiries so there are some delays in responses. To help with this we have introduced a weekly live chat every Wednesday 1-4pm where you can speak directly with an admissions adviser who will be happy to answer any of your queries and you can also chat to advisers from our other services. Our Physio-therapy courses are very competitive so it could be that the 2021 pre-reg is already full, our advisers will be able to give you some clarity on this. Let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield.
- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (435)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.87%

Watched Threads