The Student Room Group

14 year old and 19 year old

I'm 14 and i like a 19 year old. He told me that he doesn't date young girls that are under 18. So do I wait until I get older?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 14 and i like a 19 year old. He told me that he doesn't date young girls that are under 18. So do I wait until I get older?

Damn, don’t wait 4 years for a guy who will probably disappear from your life. Move on i’d say... Sorry this probably isn’t what you want to hear
No find someone your age ffs :facepalm:
no just force him to date you against his will?

what kind of question is this, you literally answered it yourself
Just find somebody around your own age, it can't be difficult surely.
take the hint
dont do that thats illegal
Reply 7
Don't do it
Erm I'm sure in the next four years the guy will have found someone else, at least he's not exploiting an underage. Move on and find someone else or just wait until you're older? relationships are kinda silly at 14
(edited 3 years ago)
Thank the lord some 19 year old is not dating a 14 year old, it would be straight up wrong..

OP you do understand that no 17+ year old should have interest in a person as young as you are and if they do they need to get some damn therapy. It's illegal, it's manipulative and it's perverted. Please don't go after older guys because they can hurt you and take advantage of you.
Reply 10
He literally told you nicely to sod off lol.

You already have your answer.
Reply 11
Leave him alone and find someone your own age.
Original post by Anonymous

babe no. I totally get that maturer guys can seem attractive but its the fact that a 19 is just at a completely different stage in their life than a 14 year old. U havent even dont ur GSCE's and their potentially already at uni. So on an intellectual level and personal development level it just wouldn't work. Also ... I would not have much respect for a 19 yr old going for a 14 yr old, I would think what is wrong with him. Also... IT'S ILLEGAL
No one who is 16+ wants or has interest in a relationship someone below their age, and if they do, as said above its pretty messed up...Stick to ur year group, college students and uni students don't date high-school students...It's just a crush, u will get over it
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest