Anyone still waiting for accommodation? Watch

LazyLuke
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Am I the only one? I don't understand, are there still a lot of people waiting?

Do they send out all the 'welcome to this hall' letters at the same time? What I mean is, because a lot of people have found out they're at Wills, does that mean I am definitely not?
*sparkles*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Probably... the accomodation letters seem to have come in batches. You're supposed to know for definite by the time September starts, so I'm sure you won't have long to wait.
Eternity Forever
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you do not hear anything by the 29th of this month, then definitely contact them.
Queen Alice
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Normally they send emails, rather than letters. so check your junkmail inbox etc
Otley
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Queen Alice)
Normally they send emails, rather than letters. so check your junkmail inbox etc
Yeah I have only received 1 piece of mail from Bristol since results day, and that was info from the School of Chemistry. Goldney Hall contacted me by e-mail.
LazyLuke
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
It's so weird though, the lady on the phone from the accomm. office said I would get my info through post? She was looking at my personal records when she told me, but I don't know why I would get mine through the post while everyone else got it through email. Maybe it's because I live in Singapore (though I'm a home student, hence the worry) but that still doesn't make sense...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.64%
No (521)
72.36%

Watched Threads