Girl pretending she’s pregnant???

Watch
Bananas999000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
This girl who I stopped seeing about a month ago texted me and asked if there was any possible chance I got *** inside her, because she hasn’t got her period. We didn’t have sex, I tried to put it inside her without condom though, is she lying to me so she can pretend we had sex and make a false rape allegation? Or so she can trap me into being in a relationship with her? I got really angry at her and blocked her on all social media and she phoned me crying and apologizing, saying she was “just worried” and “it’s never impossible”. I told her I don’t want anything to do with her and ignored her last message. I even added “ARE YOU ****ING PREGNANT”. She’s crazy, isn’t she?
Last edited by Bananas999000; 4 weeks ago
Anonymoususer16
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She's probably just scared that she's pregnant and looking for reassurance that she's not. Ask her to take a pregnancy test before stressing.
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymoususer16)
She's probably just scared that she's pregnant and looking for reassurance that she's not. Ask her to take a pregnancy test before stressing.
I’ve asked her to take a test but I’m
not texting her again she must be mental
Karisa96
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well then you have put the ball back in her court.
If she is worried about being pregnant, i would have thought she would have taken the test already, for if nothing else, her own peace of mind.
All you can do is wait and see if she comes back to you at all.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bananas999000)
I’ve asked her to take a test but I’m
not texting her again she must be mental
Why are you saying she must be mental for asking you a question??
“You tried to put it in without a condom” - did you ejaculate?
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Why are you saying she must be mental for asking you a question??
“You tried to put it in without a condom” - did you ejaculate?
No but she kept saying there’s still a very small chance, “I reAd iT oN NHS wEbsIte”
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Karisa96)
Well then you have put the ball back in her court.
If she is worried about being pregnant, i would have thought she would have taken the test already, for if nothing else, her own peace of mind.
All you can do is wait and see if she comes back to you at all.
Should I have been nicer. She can’t exactly come back because I blocked her and ignored her last message on text
Last edited by Bananas999000; 4 weeks ago
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should I have been nicer. She can’t exactly come back because I blocked her and ignored her last message on text
Perhaps a little more diplomatic.
Wouldn't you really like to know for your peace of mind too, so you can hopefully move on.
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why are you so rude?? She's probably just panicking. If she does turn out to be pregnant though, then take a dna test
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Karisa96)
Perhaps a little more diplomatic.
Wouldn't you really like to know for your peace of mind too, so you can hopefully move on.
Nah I think she’s lying. There’s like a 0.1 percent chance, just some crazy *****
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im cringing at how toxic you sound.
Anonymoususer16
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What would she be lying about? She's just scared because she missed her period. You're right that there is an extremely low chance of pregnancy in this case. However, it can't be ruled out until a test has been taken.
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
What would she be lying about? She's just scared because she missed her period. You're right that there is an extremely low chance of pregnancy in this case. However, it can't be ruled out until a test has been taken.
I told her to take a test but idgaf if she texts me again or not. She asked me to unblock her so she could “talk about this” with me and I refused
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I told her to take a test but idgaf if she texts me again or not. She asked me to unblock her so she could “talk about this” with me and I refused
Aren’t you a charmer!
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
Aren’t you a charmer!
She might be lying so she can trap me into a relationship with her, or file a false rape allegation idk
physicsamor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
OP use a condom next time don't be a ****. Pregnancy fear is very real.

There is always a chance that she can get paranoid. I really feel so bad for this girl I wish i was her friend to comfort her.
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
(Original post by physicsamor)
OP use a condom next time don't be a ****. Pregnancy fear is very real.

There is always a chance that she can get paranoid. I really feel so bad for this girl I wish i was her friend to comfort her.
Use a condom even though I didn’t put it inside her??
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Use a condom even though I didn’t put it inside her??
But you were trying to...why wouldn’t you have. Condom on if you were trying to? And what happened that you didn’t?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This girl who I stopped seeing about a month ago texted me and asked if there was any possible chance I got *** inside her, because she hasn’t got her period. We didn’t have sex, I tried to put it inside her without condom though, is she lying to me so she can pretend we had sex and make a false rape allegation? Or so she can trap me into being in a relationship with her? I got really angry at her and blocked her on all social media and she phoned me crying and apologizing, saying she was “just worried” and “it’s never impossible”. I told her I don’t want anything to do with her and ignored her last message. I even added “ARE YOU ****ING PREGNANT”. She’s crazy, isn’t she?
She isn't claiming to be pregnant. All she's said is that her period is late, which could be a sign of pregnancy. She is likely trying to think of all possible scenarios where she could have gotten pregnant. You massively over-reacted and you are the one who needs to apologise.
Bananas999000
Rep:
?
But you were trying to...why wouldn’t you have. Condom on if you were trying to? And what happened that you didn’t?
I have a medical problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (61)
23.92%
Better than expected (53)
20.78%
Worse than expected (141)
55.29%

Watched Threads