Perfume for Sixth Form

Watch
EliteBoy8
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello there,

Can someone recommend a every day perfume to purchase for sixth form? I want something that is very versatile and lasts long. I am considering of getting Dior Sauvage, but I would really want to avoid it as it is such a common fragrance.

Thanks!
stillerv
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I personally love Brittney Spears Fantasy, which isn't too expensive and has a lovely smell!

If you're looking for something more expensive then Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is my all time favourite.
Chickennoodle280
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When it’s Christmas time again lush snow fairy spray is the bang highly recommend I get complimented on it all the time x
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
(Original post by stillerv)
I personally love Brittney Spears Fantasy, which isn't too expensive and has a lovely smell!

If you're looking for something more expensive then Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is my all time favourite.
Thankssss. I will definitely look at those two perfumes.
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chickennoodle280)
When it’s Christmas time again lush snow fairy spray is the bang highly recommend I get complimented on it all the time x
Thankss. I will definitely look at that perfume. Would you have a fragrance that you think is versatile enough to be worn all year around?
Chickennoodle280
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Snow fairy is definitely wearable all year round! But the lush vanilla spray is also amazing I love the lush perfumes as they have a long lasting strong smell literally they scent will stick to you all day! Xx
rxyaltyx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i love yves saint laurent black opium
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Today's first world problem. Regardless of what fragrance you choose, please shower before you leave home in the morning.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Whatever you decide, don't overdo it. Some people don't like the smell of perfume.
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chickennoodle280)
Snow fairy is definitely wearable all year round! But the lush vanilla spray is also amazing I love the lush perfumes as they have a long lasting strong smell literally they scent will stick to you all day! Xx
Alrighttt, thank you so much for you're help. I am making a list of perfumes and then I will visit my local Perfume shop so I can try them all.
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
I have heard of this fragrance before, what is the longevity on this?
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
(Original post by barnetlad)
Today's first world problem. Regardless of what fragrance you choose, please shower before you leave home in the morning.
LOOOL. Of course, showering + deodorant is key. I just want a nice fragrance so I can my very own signature scent
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
Whatever you decide, don't overdo it. Some people don't like the smell of perfume.
I usually go for three spray. One behind each ear, and then one on the neck.
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
Can I ask, is this fragrance for men or women? (I haven't mentioned but I am a dude)
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EliteBoy8)
Can I ask, is this fragrance for men or women? (I haven't mentioned but I am a dude)
oh
you should've said cologne 😬
im pretty sure it's just for women
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
oh
you should've said cologne 😬
im pretty sure it's just for women
Oh sorry, my bad. I don't know whether to call it fragrance or perfume or cologne. But thanks regardless, if you happen to know a good lasting perfume that is versatile please do share.
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh sorry, my bad. I don't know whether to call it fragrance or perfume or cologne. But thanks regardless, if you happen to know a good lasting perfume that is versatile please do share.
np
Jfcbbn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello there,

Can someone recommend a every day perfume to purchase for sixth form? I want something that is very versatile and lasts long. I am considering of getting Dior Sauvage, but I would really want to avoid it as it is such a common fragrance.

Thanks!
Try dylan blue, most these saint laurent, paco rabbane givenchy gentlemen
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jfcbbn)
Try dylan blue, most these saint laurent, paco rabbane givenchy gentlemen
I have owned 1 million. But I want to try something different. Between Versace Eros and Dylan Blue, which would you say is more appropriate for a school setting?
Jfcbbn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have owned 1 million. But I want to try something different. Between Versace Eros and Dylan Blue, which would you say is more appropriate for a school setting?
Am in yr12 and use Dylan blue, it’s good
Lasts all day on me.
I don’t know about Eros because I haven’t used it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (271)
40.39%
Take autumn exams (201)
29.96%
Look for a job (23)
3.43%
Consider an apprenticeship (26)
3.87%
Take a year out (111)
16.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (39)
5.81%

Watched Threads