Got ignored but i really do like her

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
This girl i was speaking to ignored me for no reason but i do really like her and not sure what to do... any advice?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
We need more context.
Did she ignore you over text? Did she leave you on delivered, or seen? How long have you known her?
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If she ignored you don’t you feel offended ?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
We need more context.
Did she ignore you over text? Did she leave you on delivered, or seen? How long have you known her?
Left me on seen on Snapchat... known her for a few week
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What have your conversations been like? Have you said something she might have not liked?
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
She probably isn’t interested mate
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Shes probably not interested then.
smartstudent30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You may try again and again to grab her attention but in the end if she still does not show any interest in you then she is probably not interested in you. If you really like or love her just this on her face.
Anonymous #1
Legit if i aint asking her a question I don’t get a response haha
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
This girl i was speaking to ignored me for no reason but i do really like her and not sure what to do... any advice?
If she can't respond interestingly or show a healthy interest in you, then perhaps she's not worth liking? I know that's obviously a little tricky to control, but for me it's a massive turn-off when the other person can't communicate enthusiastically or engagingly and expects me to carry the whole conversation. The harsh reality is probably that she just doesn't really think of you often enough to get around to messaging.

Look elsewhere.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Take it as a sign that the feeling is not mutual and leave her alone.
Anonymous #1
If she can't respond interestingly or show a healthy interest in you, then perhaps she's not worth liking? I know that's obviously a little tricky to control, but for me it's a massive turn-off when the other person can't communicate enthusiastically or engagingly and expects me to carry the whole conversation. The harsh reality is probably that she just doesn't really think of you often enough to get around to messaging.

Look elsewhere.
I’ve literally just messaged her with the below. I’m a **** for doing doin it but ud rather her tell me then just give me hints haha.

I’m obviously stupid enough to ignore the hints but for some reason i am attracted to ya and I’m probably making a **** of myself. Where’s your head at with me wanting to speak to you? If you ain’t interested then just tell us I won’t be offended haha
Scottishlad888
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did you break her heart where you talking with any other girls ? she ignored you for a good reason cant you message her ?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve literally just messaged her with the below. I’m a **** for doing doin it but ud rather her tell me then just give me hints haha.

I’m obviously stupid enough to ignore the hints but for some reason i am attracted to ya and I’m probably making a **** of myself. Where’s your head at with me wanting to speak to you? If you ain’t interested then just tell us I won’t be offended haha
I honestly admire your candidness. Definitely the best way to bring the situation to a conclusion so you can move on with life.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

That's actually a rather commendable approach, saves some headaches. Hopefully she's as honest and up front with you as you've just been with her
Shuzfgh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Dude, why are you going on a forum to speak about this girl you've only known for a few weeks. She's probably scared cause you're coming on too strong. I think the fact that you came on this forum to speak about it rather than going to friends shows that you are a bit too keen (my personal opinion) and that might show in your messages to her. Maybe lay off her for a bit and let her come to you. If she doesn't then at least you know that she wasn't that interested. Play it cool bruh.
Corps
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Being ignored by someone you like is never going to feel nice but you can’t force them to be interested. If they wanted to talk, they’d have replied. I’ve had guys talk to me for months and then ignore me out of the blue so I wouldn’t worry about a couple of weeks.
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Tbh bro if you offended her she probably would have blocked you, so maybe she’s kindly trying to show she isn’t interested or something
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
That's actually a rather commendable approach, saves some headaches. Hopefully she's as honest and up front with you as you've just been with her
Lol it somehow worked... she said her replies are bad for everyone but said it wouldn’t be fair to not give it a chance
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lol it somehow worked... she said her replies are bad for everyone but said it wouldn’t be fair to not give it a chance
As I expected, if you don't say what you want you stand a zero percent chance of getting it. Things right now are looking hopeful for you which is good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (71)
39.89%
Take autumn exams (60)
33.71%
Look for a job (5)
2.81%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.37%
Take a year out (25)
14.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
6.18%

Watched Threads