The Student Room Group

Where can you find Exampro questions for AQA sciences?

Hello,

I am currently in Year 9 and will be moving onto Year 10 in September, since I've heard from a lot of people that you have to do casual revision throughout Year 10, I am just wondering is there is any other place on the internet where you can find questions for topics in Chemistry, Biology and Physics that are taken from Exampro?

I know about Physics and Maths Tutor, but I've gone through a lot of the practice tests on that website and I doubt they would last me through Year 10.

Also, one thing that worries me is that I have used exampro papers I found on PMT throughout Year 9, and have realised that in the actual end-of-topic tests, some of the questions are actually the same as the ones on PMT since it's from the same source. I feel like it is cheating in a way, and there is a chance in Year 10, too, I will come across the same problem and if I do receive high grades at the end of topic tests, it might just be because I've seen those same questions somewhere. Any advice?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ria303
Hello,

I am currently in Year 9 and will be moving onto Year 10 in September, since I've heard from a lot of people that you have to do casual revision throughout Year 10, I am just wondering is there is any other place on the internet where you can find questions for topics in Chemistry, Biology and Physics that are taken from Exampro?

I know about Physics and Maths Tutor, but I've gone through a lot of the practice tests on that website and I doubt they would last me through Year 10.

Also, one thing that worries me is that I have used exampro papers I found on PMT throughout Year 9, and have realised that in the actual end-of-topic tests, some of the questions are actually the same as the ones on PMT since it's from the same source. I feel like it is cheating in a way, and there is a chance in Year 10, too, I will come across the same problem and if I do receive high grades at the end of topic tests, it might just be because I've seen those same questions somewhere. Any advice?

I would suggest using these practice papers from Physics and Maths Tutor, as they are very beneficial in understanding about the topic. If you want to strengthen your knowledge, I would suggest redoing the practice parts each week or so, so that you can review and understand where you went wrong and also to see which specific questions you need more work on.

Good Luck 😊
Also, if you want more practice questions, I would suggest asking your teachers.
https://revisionscience.com/gcse-revision/gcse-exam-past-papers
https://www.savemyexams.co.uk/#explore-resources

No defo use PMT. Exam papers tend to use the same sort of questions in the markscheme - just avoid doing those questions you have done recently so you can use those questions for recap later on. Any practice is useful practice + you can figure out how you miss any marks if you do so + you can see what the exam board wants you to answer. The locked paper mocks will help show where you truly are but the examboard does tend to repeat the same type of questions but in a different format or example
only teachers should have access to exam pro so if you want questions from there you can ask them for some.

Quick Reply