Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have unconditional offers from Uni. of Sheffield, Reading, Essex and am waiting for a reply from York for masters in management. I don't have much time to decide and have seen all the rankings on this Earth; they are nothing but misleading!! Kindly opine on which is the best uni as far as the course and EMPLOYABILITY goes.

Thank you
    KK

ReputationRep:
    I would go for reading personally but you will probably get people saying all of them

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield would be the better one maybe

ReputationRep:
    Reading - We've just merged with Henley Management College which is renouned as one of the best management colleges in the country (and world?)

See http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/ for lots of propaganda

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot for the response guys! I'm still a bit confused though, I've heard that Sheffield's career services are better than the rest of the unis (except York) and is probably the best when it comes to environment for students in both social and professional/'getting a job' terms (except Birmingham, but then Sheffield's reputation as a uni is much better).
    What's your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could someone please compare bradford and sheffield for msc management! Which is better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KK.KK)
    Hi, could someone please compare bradford and sheffield for msc management! Which is better?
    Surely you'd have had to choose by now. Term starts in a couple of weeks...

I would prefer Sheffield to Bradford if it were me, but it's not.

ReputationRep:
    Bradford is one of the best institutions in the UK for masters in business courses, MSC in management is 9th in the UK i believe, that tells the story.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.